2010 Draft thus far

To start off with let me express my new hated interest for ESPN. I do not think I have EVER seen as an incompetent bunch of people as far as sporting event coverage. There have been more commercials then player coverage. The Bills 1st round pick was barely covered. There was no footage or stats on the 2rd or 3rd round picks. Not just Buffalo is being shoved aside, but a lot of teams. If this is what paying for cable tv does they can keep it. We pay them to watch what they program and companies give them money to show their adds and everbody loses but the TV networks. Way to go Goddell (or however it is spelled) on promoting your product. Now as far as the Bills brain trust is concerned, I like what I see so far. Not what I expected; but, I do llike where they are going. I just hope somewhere they bring in a couple of decent OL who can compete and push. I am for keeping all 3 RB's as well as all 3 QB's. I might like to see them add perhaps Bruce Campbell and Zac Robinson. So to whatever Bills fans are already crying, go buy you some tissue, s**t paper might do the job (if you get that) or something else to ball your ardened hearts into. As far as ESPN and all the commercials and non-coverage, piss on you and one hell of a night.

I agree, I can't ever remember the coverage being this bad before. Not to say that it has been great in previous years.. but it certainly hasn't been this bad.

They used to go through the guys that were taken while there was a commercial break. Today it was "Mel, who do you like?"

Unfortunately, they supposedly had better ratings for Day 1. I'm on the West Coast so no problem watching the whole thing. ANy of you guys in Buffalo stay up til midnight??

To start off with let me express my new hated interest for ESPN. I do not think I have EVER seen as an incompetent bunch of people as far as sporting event coverage. There have been more commercials then player coverage. The Bills 1st round pick was barely covered. There was no footage or stats on the 2rd or 3rd round picks. Not just Buffalo is being shoved aside, but a lot of teams. If this is what paying for cable tv does they can keep it. We pay them to watch what they program and companies give them money to show their adds and everbody loses but the TV networks. Way to go Goddell (or however it is spelled) on promoting your product. Now as far as the Bills brain trust is concerned, I like what I see so far. Not what I expected; but, I do llike where they are going. I just hope somewhere they bring in a couple of decent OL who can compete and push. I am for keeping all 3 RB's as well as all 3 QB's. I might like to see them add perhaps Bruce Campbell and Zac Robinson. So to whatever Bills fans are already crying, go buy you some tissue, s**t paper might do the job (if you get that) or something else to ball your ardened hearts into. As far as ESPN and all the commercials and non-coverage, piss on you and one hell of a night.

You must have time warber cable like me and have no nfl channel!

Time Warner, YOU SUCK!

The brain Trust has done what I hope they would have and thats not draft a QB in the first 3 rounds. I know a good percentage of fans are up in arms over the current Qbs but they are better then anything we could get. Plus they have to prove tthey are worth being a starter instead of brining in Qbs who are not going to push. Chan might be able to turn around Trent or Brohm might finaly prove to be worth something or maybay thers a rabbit under the hat. Im all for Dan Levour in the 4th its one of those if he works out great if not its only a 4th and not all picks work out anyway.

They got the RB to replace lynch becuase contrary to poplular belief Fred Jackson is not. Im also for keeping all three RBs build one heck of a running game but maybe Spiller is the replacement to Parrish anyone think about that one most likely not but hey I tried. THey got two more DL guys to finish the conversion all thats left is OL and WRs to draft plus a QB/ Im not overly upset about this drft thus far drafting pretty smart for the team.

NFL Network Coverage was pretty good. I dropped cable and moved to satellite to get the NFL Network and I am pleased that I did.

NFL Network is far supperior .

ESPN stops covering the draft after the first round, and does about 14 hours of first round recap while teams make picks. Then, when a big name gets picked, they interrupt the repetative conversation with a conversation about it .

NFL Network analyzes every pick. They discuss the 15th pick in the 3rd round just like they do the 3rd pick in the first round.

+1 I watched the NFL Network but switched back and forth from time to time. ESPN had at least twice as many commercial breaks, plus NFL network was much more balanced with their coverage and played it straight. Not a big Dion fan, but if you could put up with him and Irvine, it was much much better coverage.