Offensive Tackle?

NY Nole

Thanks for that post - I was too lazy to look it up and this gives me a reference -- I don't know anything about these guys except Campbell was a workout warrior - I doubt we take any of these in rd #3. How about Brandon Spikes!!

So it was Campbell, not Veldeer?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

N.O. just grabbed Brown. Crap.

Well, on to round 3.

We are not going to get any good offensive tackles. They'll draft some project in the seventh round. Untill we get a real GM , we will never have a good offensive line. We haven't had a good offensive line since Polian was here.

What would you rather have Kyle Williams at nose tackle and Campbell or Brown at left tackle? Or Troup at nose tackle and Demetrius Bell at left tackle? I rather have Campbell at left tackle and Kyle Williams at nt.

I'd rather have Brown at left tackle and Troup/Cam Thomas at nose tackle in round three.

We are not going to get any good offensive tackles. They'll draft some project in the seventh round. Untill we get a real GM , we will never have a good offensive line. We haven't had a good offensive line since Polian was here.

Yeah, what were they thinking last year spending 2 high picks on the offensive line? they shouldn't do things like that!

A little mellow dramatic.

What would you rather have Kyle Williams at nose tackle and Campbell or Brown at left tackle? Or Troup at nose tackle and Demetrius Bell at left tackle? I rather have Campbell at left tackle and Kyle Williams at nt.

You may get your wish.

Yeah, what were they thinking last year spending 2 high picks on the offensive line? they shouldn't do things like that!

I'm Talking Offensive tackle. You think we would been a better team last year if we drafted Oher? What about our QB play last year if we had a left tackle?