Onion "article" on Bradford practical joke

runner

According to NFL sources, everyone from team scouts to Bradford's college classmates was in on the massive three-year ruse. Insiders have also praised Oklahoma's coaching staff and players for their role in the prank, saying that without them inflating Bradford's confidence and fooling him into thinking he was good enough to be the starting quarterback of a Division I football team, the whole thing never would have worked.

:huh:

Great article.

I also like how the intelligence at TBD is so low right now that you had to have a disclaimer for an Onion article so a mass riot of confusion didn't commence.

:huh:

Great article.

I also like how the intelligence at TBD is so low right now that you had to have a disclaimer for an Onion article so a mass riot of confusion didn't commence.

Yeah, I didn't want to cause a panic for those not familiar with The Onion.... This article ranks up there with the on on Wes Welker in the hospital, ticking everyone off....too funny.

Sucks when you use that line and run into a closet masochist with a ball gag fetish.

Not really picking on you Murra, that just amused me.

I know, I had no clue when I clicked on this thread today that I'd find true love.