Drayton Florence tipping the Bills' hand?

scribo

Florence just tweeted: "inside the bills draft room Pittsburg will take tebow and buffalo will take best tackel available if not best player left on draft board"

http://twitter.com/DraytonFlorence/status/12644287920

BIG NEWS! I have heard the same thing for 6 months. LT or best available. Tell me something I DON'T know. Pittsburg is not taking Tebow either, unless Big Ben is traded. They need a CB and love Pouncey in round 1.

I posted it because it is comical. But leading off with "inside the bills draft room" should mean that he is speaking with some actual knowledge. Also, I don't care if he can spell or not, but the word "tackle" is pretty important to a defensive player.

BIG NEWS! I have heard the same thing for 6 months. LT or best available. Tell me something I DON'T know. Pittsburg is not taking Tebow either, unless Big Ben is traded. They need a CB and love Pouncey in round 1.

Yahoo's Charles Robinson has said Tomlin is very high on Dennis Dixon, and will not spend an early pick on QB this year -- eve if Rottenburger is traded.

I believe him. Not that it changes anything, since everyone and their mother knows that the Bills will go after a LT or NT with their first pick. And this makes me feel better, rather than them wasting the pick on Spiller or a LB.