Bills in Baltimore 10/24

LoveMyBills

Hey guys, we've got a group of about 12 headed down from Buffalo for the Bills/Ravens game. Sounds like there's some plans in the making for tailgaiting. We're all regular 8am on the minute tailgaters at the Ralph and would like to find a place to grill, etc...

We're considering a parking pass from EBAY for about $100 but really dont want to be the only Bills fans in the lot. Anyone interested in doing something together?

I will be meeting w/ the folks @ Sliders in a few days to finalize the details of our tailgate. Once that's done, I'll post all of the information in this forum.

Looking forward to this, Rich. The wife and I will be down for this, without question.

Guest mjheverly

Heys guys I didn't feel this needed its own topic, but im living in baltimore and wanted to know if the people living down here often go to a bar to meet up for the Bills games? Id really like to watch this weekends game with some other Bills fans. I live in Fed Hill so if you know of anything or are planning on doing something, just let me know

Heys guys I didn't feel this needed its own topic, but im living in baltimore and wanted to know if the people living down here often go to a bar to meet up for the Bills games? Id really like to watch this weekends game with some other Bills fans. I live in Fed Hill so if you know of anything or are planning on doing something, just let me know

There are a few Bills Backers bars in Baltimore that i looked up on the bills site. The Gin Mill is the only place downtown that was on there. I'm hoping it's still current because that is where I'm planning on going. You may what to try there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone got a line on any "special" parking lots for Bills fans to congregate and tailgate? I have only been to one road game tailgate party (last year in Charlotte vs Carolina) and partied with the crew with Pinto Kenny. Traveling with son-in-law (Ravens fan) and want to show him how you all do it up right. Want to hit party @ Sliders too. Also looking for the places to go on Saturday night where there might be some fans too. Any help? Go Bills!!!!!!!