Just something I noticed ..

todd

If Sully needs to B word about something, he should B word about the Bonnies.  They could eat the Big Donut this year, if not overall then certainly in the A-10.  They are that bad.  This is the bottom-out year for that program post-scandal.

137505[/snapback]

Said it before, I'll say it again - don't you dare send him to Olean. We can muster up more than enough negativity of our own without his help, thank you very much. When someone connected with the Final Four team comes up to you after the home opener and says "Worst coach EVER", well....

From the time we met in the Reilly Center the day of the cancelled Dayton game, we knew it was going to be an uphill climb back to respectability. That's not making this season any easier to watch, though. And Syracuse Wednesday night, in their house? Hide the women and children. You'd know the answer to this, Greg - does NCAA basketball have a "mercy rule"?

On a related note: I had to do a little detective work to find it on their website, but Bob DiCesare had a good commentary in today's Buffalo News. Just a reminder that there can be light at the end of the tunnel:

Witherspoon's wisdom helps Solomon cope