2010 Buffalo Bills Marketing Strategy

bluenews

Are reviewing the schedule......how does Russ Brandon sell tickets?

Here are a couple of ideas?

Where else would you rather be at Sunday at 1:00 p.m.?

How needs primetime when you have one of the top five punters in the AFC.

Bills go GREEN with daylight schedule!!!

Buddy's bedtime is 9:00 p.m.

im not a marketing genius or anything but after thinking of these ideas maybe i should be:

send season ticket holders a truck load of beer with a picture of brian moorman saying ur gonna need this

give out free binoculars and a gun for the steelers game and give directions that if big ben is raping a drunk cheerleader to shoot him

give everyone a big stick and for one of the half time celebrations we can all storm the field and hit a 100 foot tall dick jauron pinyata thats full of free 9 dollar beer coupons

get ralph drunk at the jets game and let him plow over rex ryan with a golf cart

Are reviewing the schedule......how does Russ Brandon sell tickets?

Here are a couple of ideas?

Where else would you rather be at Sunday at 1:00 p.m.?

How needs primetime when you have one of the top five punters in the AFC.

Bills go GREEN with daylight schedule!!!

Buddy's bedtime is 9:00 p.m.

unreal!

firstly: the 2010 sched puts us in the best possible position. all sunday games (who cares about the hype of primetime), every game at 1pm = same routine no deviations - football is meant to be played on sundays at 1pm. this is a win-win for us. plus the toronto game is an nfc team, division teams are at the beginning and at the end of the sched - this is all good for us.

secondly: maybe you should check your post before posting: "How needs primetime when you have one of the top five punters in the AFC." the cute little comment . . . errr. . . should be question was probably: Who (not How) needs primetime when you have one of the top five punters in the AFC? (a "." is used for a statement not a question). i could go on and on because there is so much material to correct/work with here . . . . .

thirdly: the gm remark is just pathetic!

unreal!

firstly: the 2010 sched puts us in the best possible position. all sunday games (who cares about the hype of primetime), every game at 1pm = same routine no deviations - football is meant to be played on sundays at 1pm. this is a win-win for us. plus the toronto game is an nfc team, division teams are at the beginning and at the end of the sched - this is all good for us.

secondly: maybe you should check your post before posting: "How needs primetime when you have one of the top five punters in the AFC." the cute little comment . . . errr. . . should be question was probably: Who (not How) needs primetime when you have one of the top five punters in the AFC? (a "." is used for a statement not a question). i could go on and on because there is so much material to correct/work with here . . . . .

woop woop! What's that sound? Oh my, it's the grammar police!

unreal!

fourthly: <_<

Sorry, I will try to do better next time.