Round 1+2= Alabama's Defense

I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong. I have been all over Brandon Graham so far as the Bills top pick at #9. I have finally jumped off that bandwagon and have gone in a new direction.

Last year, the only guy I wanted in round 1 was Everette Brown. I couldn't believe that he lasted to the second round and Carolina picked him up. I learned he was very talented, but will need a couple years to figure out in the NFL. Although, I still think Brown will be a fantastic DE in a couple of years. I say that to say this. I have realized that Brandon Graham is that same type of player, and while I would still love to have him, I understand he will be too far of a reach and there will be better players available at number 9.

After listening to Buddy Nix for a second time during the draft luncheon, I realized who he intends to take at 9. All of course, if we do not trade and that two players wont be there when we pick, who most likely will be long gone by then. They are Trent Williams and Russell Okung. I honestly think that Buddy Nix is speaking the truth in his presser, and he kinds of gives insight into his thinking.

With that say, I really do believe the Buffalo Bills will be taking Rolando McClain. The Alabama Linebacker is almost a lock to be there at 9 and is one of the safest picks in the draft. Nix said that he is not worried about "having too many good players". This would be the classic "best player available". Nix also hints at not taking a QB or LT.

After not being diagnosed with Crohns Disease, after being reported to have it, McClain makes for a great pick. 20 years old. Big. Strong. Fast. Pair him with Poz and with Andra coming in as insurance, this makes perfect sense. Andra is a stop gap (2 year contract, no that much money). Rolando has played in a complex 34 and has called the defense. He doesn't have to do that here, but will be a "smart" rookie.

I also feel like adding Mount Cody for obvious reason would make for a great second round pick. Kyle Williams will and can play nose, but we need quality insurance.

So there it is, First two round Im calling both Alabama defensive players. If we weren't so full at CB. I would say add Arenas and then Deanderick. I really like Brandon Deaderick in maybe the 5th round. played REALLY well in the SEC and National Championship games.

AllDayADay

I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong. I have been all over Brandon Graham so far as the Bills top pick at #9. I have finally jumped off that bandwagon and have gone in a new direction.

Last year, the only guy I wanted in round 1 was Everette Brown. I couldn't believe that he lasted to the second round and Carolina picked him up. I learned he was very talented, but will need a couple years to figure out in the NFL. Although, I still think Brown will be a fantastic DE in a couple of years. I say that to say this. I have realized that Brandon Graham is that same type of player, and while I would still love to have him, I understand he will be too far of a reach and there will be better players available at number 9.

After listening to Buddy Nix for a second time during the draft luncheon, I realized who he intends to take at 9. All of course, if we do not trade and that two players wont be there when we pick, who most likely will be long gone by then. They are Trent Williams and Russell Okung. I honestly think that Buddy Nix is speaking the truth in his presser, and he kinds of gives insight into his thinking.

With that say, I really do believe the Buffalo Bills will be taking Rolando McClain. The Alabama Linebacker is almost a lock to be there at 9 and is one of the safest picks in the draft. Nix said that he is not worried about "having too many good players". This would be the classic "best player available". Nix also hints at not taking a QB or LT.

After not being diagnosed with Crohns Disease, after being reported to have it, McClain makes for a great pick. 20 years old. Big. Strong. Fast. Pair him with Poz and with Andra coming in as insurance, this makes perfect sense. Andra is a stop gap (2 year contract, no that much money). Rolando has played in a complex 34 and has called the defense. He doesn't have to do that here, but will be a "smart" rookie.

I also feel like adding Mount Cody for obvious reason would make for a great second round pick. Kyle Williams will and can play nose, but we need quality insurance.

So there it is, First two round Im calling both Alabama defensive players. If we weren't so full at CB. I would say add Arenas and then Deanderick. I really like Brandon Deaderick in maybe the 5th round. played REALLY well in the SEC and National Championship games.

AllDayADay

If we want Cody, and I REALLY do...we would have to move back into the 1st, before the Jets and take him.

He will be gone at pick #29 to fat Rex Ryan.

AllDayADay

Interesting you bring up the Alabama cornerbacks. Have you ever watched Marquis Johnson? He is big and makes plays, and doesn't even start as a senior.

So, sound the horns.....I am all about the Bills drafting a corner, in the late rounds. :devil:

AllDayADay

1. I think Buddy is going to pick McClain as well. It's a safe pick as Rolando is a "can't miss".

2. It has now come out in the past few days that Rolando does NOT have Crohn's Disease. No Crohn's Disease

3. I take it you're a Bama guy, so did you go to "A-Day" this past Saturday? Or is that just a coincidence to your name?

i really like those guys, but our D is on the verge of being very good, and our O is just horrible.

i think we go RB if we trade Lynch, LT/small chance of QB if we don't, 9th overall.

in the 2nd if we trade lynch i think we go NT and LT, o/w if cody is there we grab him, if a good LT falls we grab him.

so we might trade lynch, get spiller, cody, and an LT (in 2nd). that would be an awesome draft and we'd have big play running (as well as freddy bieng our set your watch to workhorse) and stop most of the big plays running going the other way with our new plugged up 3-4