Buckets for the Cure

There is one across the street from my apartment. I go from time to time.

That and Subway are decent healthy alternatives, provided you make the wise choices.

:unsure: Every time I go to Subway the person in front of me is getting a turkey on whole wheat. I get the cold cut bomb on white with mayo and extra bacon. :thumbsup:

:unsure: Every time I go to Subway the person in front of me is getting a turkey on whole wheat. I get the cold cut bomb on white with mayo and extra bacon. :thumbsup:

Still better than a double quarter pounder, supersized (or changing the fry for a poutine).

:wub:

Did you know that when you order scrambled eggs at IHOP or Denny's you should ask for real eggs? Not that I eat there much, maybe on the way home from a night out but I just think that's disgusting. The server always looks at me funny when I say "Real eggs please".

They have fake eggs? :thumbsup:

Still better than a double quarter pounder, supersized (or changing the fry for a poutine).

:thumbsup:

I just can't eat that much. I just get the 6 inch at subway. It alway's amazes me when I go to BK with someone and they eat a triple super burger AND a pound of fry's. I get a cheeseburger and pick at a small fry's. Maybe that's why I am 6 foot 150 lbs :unsure: