If we trade Lynch...

Ronnie Brown...Found this below on rotoworld just now...I know he has had some injury issues, but we already have Fred, so adding Brown for a 4th or a 5th to compliment Fred seems like a way better option than using a high pick in this draft on a RB which we can use to fill a lot of more glaring holes on this team.

In an effort to accumulate draft picks, the Dolphins are reportedly open to trade talks involving almost every player on the roster.

According to a team source, "everyone is in play" as the Dolphins attempt to add picks in rounds two through five. Ted Ginn and Justin Smiley are openly on the trade block, and reports have surfaced that Ronnie Brown and Tyler Thigpen are also being shopped. Considering his contract situation and Lisfranc fracture, Brown isn't likely to fetch more than a mid-to-late round pick.

I hope we keep Lynch. I just don't think he will bring much in return compared to his value to this team,but if he is traded Brown would be worth a shot. Injuries would be a concern,but if the price is right,he may be a nice fit. If not,I would love to see Buffalo take Brandon Minor in the later rounds.

I hope we keep Lynch. I just don't think he will bring much in return compared to his value to this team,but if he is traded Brown would be worth a shot. Injuries would be a concern,but if the price is right,he may be a nice fit. If not,I would love to see the Buffalo take Brandon Minor in the later rounds.

Sounds like Brown could be had for a 4th or 5th according to that report. So if Lynch does go as speculated, then grabbing a guy like Brown with such a low pick would be worth the risk to me too. Especially since we already have Jackson to split the load with.

Except we are not going to trade Lynch. None of the rumors concerning his trade are coming from OBD. Just a bunch of senseless speculation.

I assume you are referring to the comments by Nix, but if you look at the thread on that you will see that taking anything a GM says at this point before the draft is foolish. He is not going to say they are desperate to move him when they are trying to hold on to what little leverage they have to get any real value for him.

I assume you are referring to the comments by Nix, but if you look at the thread on that you will see that taking anything a GM says at this point before the draft is foolish. He is not going to say they are desperate to move him when they are trying to hold on to what little leverage they have to get any real value for him.

That is placing one speculation on top of another speculation. I like looking at all of the possibilities, really but everything that is coming out of the media that isn't backed up with a legitimate source such as an actual quote, you have to kind of take with a grain of salt. Not saying trading ML is not possible. It could happen I suppose but at this point, I see no reason to put much stock in one of thousands of possible scenarios. Anything could happen. We could be shopping any member of this team. When I look at ML, it just seems to me that his history of finding trouble just makes it more interesting to talk about. It's just as likely that the front office has no intention making this trade whatsoever and the media is just writing what's more interesting to talk about. None of us know for sure what is coming but I am not convinced that we will be trading a Pro Bowl RB with 3 years left on his contract.

I also think he will keep his nose clean, perform well this year and be worth even more as trade bait next year, but that is just speculation on my part.

Ronnie Brown...Found this below on rotoworld just now...I know he has had some injury issues, but we already have Fred, so adding Brown for a 4th or a 5th to compliment Fred seems like a way better option than using a high pick in this draft on a RB which we can use to fill a lot of more glaring holes on this team.

In an effort to accumulate draft picks, the Dolphins are reportedly open to trade talks involving almost every player on the roster.

According to a team source, "everyone is in play" as the Dolphins attempt to add picks in rounds two through five. Ted Ginn and Justin Smiley are openly on the trade block, and reports have surfaced that Ronnie Brown and Tyler Thigpen are also being shopped. Considering his contract situation and Lisfranc fracture, Brown isn't likely to fetch more than a mid-to-late round pick.

I doubt Brown would be traded within the division.