I am wondering if the bills have interviewed Anthony Davis

I thought I had read somewhere that the bills have had recent history of not even interviewing the player they draft......I am wondering if this might end up being the case with Anthony Davis......

- To be perfectly honest I know absolutlely nothing about him other then I hear he dominated in college....is a risky pick because of his attitude.....and if he was focused could end up being better then Okung out of this draft.

- If you took him at 9 (or possibly traded down and took him) you could trade for Jason Campbell?

I thought I had read somewhere that the bills have had recent history of not even interviewing the player they draft......I am wondering if this might end up being the case with Anthony Davis......

- To be perfectly honest I know absolutlely nothing about him other then I hear he dominated in college....is a risky pick because of his attitude.....and if he was focused could end up being better then Okung out of this draft.

- If you took him at 9 (or possibly traded down and took him) you could trade for Jason Campbell?

I've heard the same thing about him, but what I've read would indicate that he is not all that committed to football based on his combine and pro day behavior and some problems already discussed on this board. I thought for sure he would be the pick for us, but I think his stop may be dropping for a good reason. I think the top three tackles are okung, baluga and trent williams. Campbell and Davis have tons of talent but sound a little risky. If one of the top three makes it to nine, I would go with them, but if they don't I think we look at a qb, defensive lineman or great outside linebacker for the pick. Trading down is an option I guess, if circumstances work out.

Davis strikes me as a guy who will definitely be a bust if he's drafted in the top 10, but probably be awesome if he falls to the 2nd round or really late in the first. He needs that kind of slight to motivate him to be the best player he can be.