Thursday Primetime

CAVEDAWG

:unsure: I don't know about all of you but I'm a LITTLE upset about the draft moving to Thursday! Every year I get my Pizza, Wings, chips and drinks for Saturday Morning. ( West Coast time ) I kick the family out of the house to enjoy hours of drafting and enjoy the day by myself. Some ME time!! Now they change it to Thursday evening when I have to be at work. All I can get at work is a crappy static filled radio to listen to it now. Hope they move it back next year!!

Can't wait for the Suami's pick from a certain "Cab Driver"...HE HE HE!! :P

Don't worry the Bills WILL have a good draft!! :D

GO BILLS!!!

:unsure: I don't know about all of you but I'm a LITTLE upset about the draft moving to Thursday! Every year I get my Pizza, Wings, chips and drinks for Saturday Morning. ( West Coast time ) I kick the family out of the house to enjoy hours of drafting and enjoy the day by myself. Some ME time!! Now they change it to Thursday evening when I have to be at work. All I can get at work is a crappy static filled radio to listen to it now. Hope they move it back next year!!

GO BILLS!!!

thats why you take off work that day

GO BILLS!!!

The Saturday start at noon ET was the best. Take care of business in the morning and then sit back with a cold one and a pot of chili in the "crotch pot." :} for latter.

...Just like the NCAA final, almost 9:30 et to start, if the Bills trade down it will be midnight.