Going to the draft!

Clump will be there in day 3.................flying in B-Lo to JFK early Saturday morning. Get to Radio City Music Hall by 9am and watch rds 4-7 live and then fly back to B-Lo. I wish I could go for all 3 days but that's too much $$$ this yr. Anyone from this site gonna be there?

Why would you actually spend any money to watch this?!!?!?!

Clump will be there in day 3.................flying in B-Lo to JFK early Saturday morning. Get to Radio City Music Hall by 9am and watch rds 4-7 live and then fly back to B-Lo. I wish I could go for all 3 days but that's too much $$$ this yr. Anyone from this site gonna be there?

Enjoy Clumpy!

Why would you actually spend any money to watch this?!!?!?!

I was thinking the same thing. I could see going to Day 1 or 2 of this draft...but to actually fly down JUST to watch rounds 4-7 live is pretty insane...haha. You must be even more hardcore about the draft than I am. :flirt:

I am a hardcore draftnik. I cannot go Thursday or Friday. There is also NO guarantee you'll even get in. You must stand in line for a wristband hours before the draft and then come back to actually get in the draft. NYC locals have a monopoly on it. On Saturday, no wristbands.........just show up at 9am and yer in. This yr I have the time and money to do this finally. I'm hoping to see other Bills fans there :flirt:

I am a hardcore draftnik. I cannot go Thursday or Friday. There is also NO guarantee you'll even get in. You must stand in line for a wristband hours before the draft and then come back to actually get in the draft. NYC locals have a monopoly on it. On Saturday, no wristbands.........just show up at 9am and yer in. This yr I have the time and money to do this finally. I'm hoping to see other Bills fans there :flirt:

I'd rather see the later rounds. Why would you wait in line to see your team make one selection on Thursday? Or two selections on Friday.

Saturday will be rapid fire. Part of the fun will be the "WTF did we just draft" crowd response.

Let us know what jersey you'll be wearing so that we can make fun of you!

Have fun.

I went the year we drafted Lee Evans and JP in the first round.

It was quite an experience.

It was really cool being there. We sat maybe 150ft from the ESPN set. It was cool being that close to Kiper and those dopes.

We only went on Saturday and stayed for the first 3 rounds, but I did enjoy it.

I am a big draft nerd, so I missed the information overload I get at home being able to flip from ESPN to NFLN and also surfing the web for info. I don't know if I'll ever go to the draft again (maybe when my son gets older if I can get him interested in the draft), but it was an experience I won't soon forget.

I wondered how this works. That is why there are always so many annoying NYJ and Philly fans.

Youll have a ton of fun Clump

I went last year. It was an absolutely amazing time. Just being there was sweet. I was actually just thinking about it as I watched The Blindside the other night. I was actually there watching it. The entire experience is just realy cool. Wish I could go again this year but Ive got to save money for a trip to Vegas in May.

The late rounds are a lot of fun. Lots of heckling the announcers. Everyone will love Gruden and Kiper, everyone will yell Mcshay sucks!!! and Kipers better!!!

Ill be at home on my couch wishing I was there.

Youll have a ton of fun Clump

I went last year. It was an absolutely amazing time. Just being there was sweet. I was actually just thinking about it as I watched The Blindside the other night. I was actually there watching it. The entire experience is just realy cool. Wish I could go again this year but Ive got to save money for a trip to Vegas in May.

The late rounds are a lot of fun. Lots of heckling the announcers. Everyone will love Gruden and Kiper, everyone will yell Mcshay sucks!!! and Kipers better!!!

Ill be at home on my couch wishing I was there.

The same Kiper that said "Leaf's attitude will help him be a pro" hehehhe yeah he's greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat lol...or is it his genius statement that the pats would go 0-16 in 2001???...the guy is a real football genius though...to make myself look really intelligent I just look at what Mel says and say the opposite...guy is ridiculously bad