Check out CBS Sportsline. Com Mock

And the name is Bryan Bulaga.

Each one has variations of who gets picked 1 thru 8, but none has a team picking Bulaga and when the #9 pick rolls around, they all pull the trigger on BB, which I guess I wouldn't mind. Certainly better than some long shot QB, waterbug RB or DE from Chan's college team. It would be interesting if things fell this way. Think I'd prefer Trent Williams or even Anthony Davis, but Bulaga would be a fairly "safe" investment.

By the way, the writers are Clark Judge, Pete prisco, Chad reuter and Rob Rang

Each one has variations of who gets picked 1 thru 8, but none has a team picking Bulaga and when the #9 pick rolls around, they all pull the trigger on BB, which I guess I wouldn't mind. Certainly better than some long shot QB, waterbug RB or DE from Chan's college team. It would be interesting if things fell this way. Think I'd prefer Trent Williams or even Anthony Davis, but Bulaga would be a fairly "safe" investment.

i'd be happy with that pick

Rob Rang has us taking Bulaga and Cody which I like VERY much...but, then he has the Patriots taking Tebow and Gronkowski, which I DONT like at all! I really do not want to have to face Tebow twice a year for the next 10 years...especially after he sits out for 3-4 years and learns from Belichick, behind Brady.

Chad Reuter has us taking Bulaga and Tebow, which I like A LOT...but I REALLY want Cody as our NT. I think the kid has "IT" to be an NFL NT in our 3-4. He could end up being dominant. Nick Saban would not have relied on him if he were that out of shape and lazy. He does not take plays off and requires game-planning against him.

If there is 1 team I do NOT want Tebow going to, it is the New England Patriots. I also do not wanna see him in a Dolphins jersey. As far as Cody goes, I REALLY do not wanna see him anywhere in the AFC East either.

Same. Overrated.

Also, the "he's a Buffalo guy" thing has gotten really old. The same was said of Posluszny, whose career has been a disappointment aside from a few games.

The "Buffalo Guy" and "Blue Collar" type of player descriptions should be banned from this board. They are not only nonsensical but they are also meaningless. I wish someone would employ a word filter for these very irritating terms.

Rob Rang has us taking Bulaga and Cody which I like VERY much...but, then he has the Patriots taking Tebow and Gronkowski, which I DONT like at all! I really do not want to have to face Tebow twice a year for the next 10 years...especially after he sits out for 3-4 years and learns from Belichick, behind Brady.

Chad Reuter has us taking Bulaga and Tebow, which I like A LOT...but I REALLY want Cody as our NT. I think the kid has "IT" to be an NFL NT in our 3-4. He could end up being dominant. Nick Saban would not have relied on him if he were that out of shape and lazy. He does not take plays off and requires game-planning against him.

If there is 1 team I do NOT want Tebow going to, it is the New England Patriots. I also do not wanna see him in a Dolphins jersey. As far as Cody goes, I REALLY do not wanna see him anywhere in the AFC East either.

I would love Bulaga / Cody draft. I doubt the Bills would be that lucky. It's much needed Beef on both sides of the Ball.

New England is the only team strong enough to tell Tebow to forget being a QB you can shatter Gonzalez' records at TE.

That would suck watching George Wilson try to table Tebow.

Brady has another 6 years easy. No way New England drafts Tebow to be a QB.

Baluga would be a very good and very obvious line. The team would get better with him at left tackle in a way that it could not get better with any other pick in the first round of this draft with the exceptions of Suh, Okung or Bradford, none of whom are going to be there at 9. A no-brainer that even Gailey and Nix should be able to see.

Same. Overrated.

Also, the "he's a Buffalo guy" thing has gotten really old. The same was said of Posluszny, whose career has been a disappointment aside from a few games.

I think Poz will be better with our defensive line getting bigger.

I think Poz will be better with our defensive line getting bigger.

I am more worried about him now than when they ran a 4-3..There were two def tackles to supposedly keep blockers off him, what is he gonna do now when there is someone running free right at him??? He is another overated pick of the Levy Jauron era....

Big grain of salt coming from a Web site that says Adrian Peterson was the 17th-best RB last season, behind studs like and Ladell Betts and Brian Leonard.

as a all around RB yea he was 17th, but he was the 8th best runner. his pass is what hurt him in the overall.

I really don't want him. Short armed, not that athletic and those are qualities you must have to be a successful LT in the NFL.