Where can I watch Buffalo Sports...

Last year in Sarasota we went to a place called Big Al's City Grill and they had a ton of TV's all showing the NFL games, including the Bills. They have a location in Naples and Bonita Springs too I believe. FWIW, they advertise that they were voted top sports bar in Southwest FL. We enjoyed it and will go back when we are down there.

you sure you really want to do this to yourself? my quality of life has actually improved since watching bills games became a costly activity (bar + food tabs) and I opt to do something constructive and non-heartbreaking

Anyone?

There used to be a Bills Backers Club in Naples but I don't know if they are still together. If you come across Alligator Alley the first exit on the East side is Weston where I live. We have a couple of guys that have been getting together for more than ten years at the Flanigans on Weston Road. It's a little over an hour drive across the Everglades but you're welcome to join us any week that the Bills aren't playing the Dolphins or on in primetime, (those are the only games we get to watch at home so we don't go to Flanigans those weeks). :thumbsup: Cheers.

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?compet...mericanfootball

this link allows u to do live streams... You have to download a client (its free and safe) i suggest Streamtorrent. I use it for all my Packers games here in NY.

Www.myp2p.eu is the homesite and it has every sport imagineable including ppv for boxing ufc etc great site and safe. Also adth.com streams live events. I use these for laker games in cny

Shoeless Joes in Fort Myers at least used to be the Bills Backers and was a great spot to watch. I live in Port Charlotte now and shell out for the ticket every year after saying I'm not going to every year.