Jim Kelly speaks on Tebow

icecold

I also think the Jags will go for Tebow in the first.

If he does make it past the Jags by some fluke he will never make it past The Pats . Bellichek had dinner with Teabow too & The Pats work from a spread type Offense at times and they would have the luxury of setting him for 3 or 4 years to learn from one of the best . So if we really want to get him i think there will be a lot of P*ssed off Bills fans cause the only place he may be available for the taking is at 9 .

If he does make it past the Jags by some fluke he will never make it past The Pats . Bellichek had dinner with Teabow too & The Pats work from a spread type Offense at times and they would have the luxury of setting him for 3 or 4 years to learn from one of the best . So if we really want to get him i think there will be a lot of P*ssed off Bills fans cause the only place he may be available for the taking is at 9 .

i would love if the pats took tebow. they have holes to fill on their team and qb is not one of them. i could however see them trade up to get spiller

i would love if the pats took tebow. they have holes to fill on their team and qb is not one of them. i could however see them trade up to get spiller

That is a good point, I don't see them drafting Tebow that high when they don't have to address that position for another few years.

I think based on some of the media comments that were made, there has been a lot of hype that the Bills were interested in Tebow. Whether they were ever considering him with the #9 pick, which seems very unlikely, or not, showing that you are too interested in a player is never a good thing. Particularly when he has other visits lined up, and considering how badly Jacksonville needs to sell tickets to avoid being sent to LA. The more I have seen and read about Tebow, the more I think the Bills are going to draft him the second round. I suspect that if we do that we will trade back into the second round to get one of the remaining NTs as well, thus filling three of our four biggest needs on the team in the first round. I would be all right with drafting Tebow in the second round at 41, but not at #9, no matter how much the team likes him. he is too much of a risk and a project when we have so many positions where we need impact players now.

Well good for us just to get it over then and just draft him at nine and make sure Jacksonville moves to LA and not us. It would be a pretty slick move by Russ.

A while ago I thought the Bills might really go for Tebow. Now, after considering a few things, I don't think they will. For one, if he isn't ready to play for a year or two, whichever team drafts him will have to pay probably 2nd round, or even late 1st round money to a guy who isn't going to do much but learn for a few years. I can't see Buffalo spending a million on a guy who isn't going to play for a few years, especially considering they'd have to give up the chance of drafting someone who would play at another position, or a QB like McCoy... another thing - if the Bills wanted to draft Tebow, they'd probably be keeping their interest as quiet as possible. Having Jim Kelly take him out to dinner screams a ploy to make it look like they're interested. If they want a guy, they aren't going to want anyone to know they like him - so, I'm more inclined to think of players that few people are aware that they brought in, or went to look at; guys like Terrance Cody or Skelton. Just giving my reasons for thinking he won't be targeted by us.