Pat Kirwan Mock Draft

If in fact Bulaga is gone and Clausen is available, this may work out nicely. The Bills can still pick up a decent OT prospect in Round 2 or look to trade back into the first depending how it falls. Of course we do not know how the Bills have rated the other tackle prospects, but it seems clear that after Okung and Bulaga there is a drop off. I know a lot of poeple are anti-Clausen, but I think he would immediately be the Bills' best QB.

... I know a lot of poeple are anti-Clausen, but I think he would immediately be the Bills' best QB.

... but that's not really saying much, and for the money they'll have to pay a top-10 pick who also happens to be a QB, they'd need to be sure he really was much more than just the best they have on the current roster.

... but that's not really saying much, and for the money they'll have to pay a top-10 pick who also happens to be a QB, they'd need to be sure he really was much more than just the best they have on the current roster.

Agreed - not saying much, and they cannot afford to screw up this pick. I think he is the real deal, but who knows what the Bills think.