CHiPs are not Bills fans

Kinda tires of draft, tebow and head office bashing threads so I thought id tell you guys a funny story. I was driving on the 101 the other night and a highway patrolman pulled mover right next to Universal studios. As usual I grab my license and registration while he makes his way over. I roll down my window and he says "do you know why I pulled you over?" Naturally I didn't. He replies with " I saw your license plate frame and I pulled you over because your a Buffalo Bills fan" at first I thought it was funny but then he came back and said my license was suspended and took my car. Right as he was on his way he asked me if I had any questions and I said "you must be a dolphins fan". BTW I am bored at the DMV typing this on my phone.

Kinda tires of draft, tebow and head office bashing threads so I thought id tell you guys a funny story. I was driving on the 101 the other night and a highway patrolman pulled mover right next to Universal studios. As usual I grab my license and registration while he makes his way over. I roll down my window and he says "do you know why I pulled you over?" Naturally I didn't. He replies with " I saw your license plate frame and I pulled you over because your a Buffalo Bills fan" at first I thought it was funny but then he came back and said my license was suspended and took my car. Right as he was on his way he asked me if I had any questions and I said "you must be a dolphins fan". BTW I am bored at the DMV typing this on my phone.

I'm thinking it was the suspended license...just spit-balling here...

cops are still bitter in CA about that whole white Bronco chase back in the 90s.....

Last year I was exiting the Guadalupe Freeway here in San Jose. I was at the light waiting to turn onto Capitol Expressway. Across the intersection ambles an older black gentleman wearing an Eric Moulds jersey. I was astounded. As I was rolling down my window to offer him a ride, the car behind me beeped and I realized that the light had been green. I thought better of pursuing the chance meeting and sped off down the road.

Still regret not conversing with a fellow Bills fan...not too many of them out here.

Last year I was exiting the Guadalupe Freeway here in San Jose. I was at the light waiting to turn onto Capitol Expressway. Across the intersection ambles an older black gentleman wearing an Eric Moulds jersey. I was astounded. As I was rolling down my window to offer him a ride, the car behind me beeped and I realized that the light had been green. I thought better of pursuing the chance meeting and sped off down the road.

Still regret not conversing with a fellow Bills fan...not too many of them out here.

Maybe it was Eric?

Im from New Jersey and have a silver Bills logo on my back window. I got pulled over back in January by a state trooper and he asked, " Bills fan huh?..Slow down, put your seat belt on and go". I dont even know what that meant LOL was he a Bills fan or did he pity me?

I roll with my Bills license plate frame in San Diego.. never been pulled over.. but then I drive a 1966 VW Squareback and don't drive too fast.. Oh and whoever my mom gave my 1966 navy blue squareback in Schenectady I want it back.. freaking loved that car.. sigh.. she gave it away without my permission when I moved to So. Cal 20 years ago.. :beer: (still bitter LOL)

I got pulled over by a CHP officer one time on the 101 in the SFV. Turns out, he used to work in Webster (where I am from) on Ridge Road. Needless to say, he said "I am not giving you a ticket. You're from Webster."

Webster... Where life is worth living! <_<

(I'm originally from there too.)