McGee

5 Wide

If its one thing we have, its an obscene amount of depth at the CB position.

I honestly have zero worries about our secondary this year what with the overload of talent at the position.

dare i say it?!?!

THANK YOU DICK JAURON!!

(lol)

If its one thing we have, its an obscene amount of depth at the CB position.

I honestly have zero worries about our secondary this year what with the overload of talent at the position.

That is true, but I would still rather have McGee on the field as opposed to Youboty, Lankster, or Corner.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...91-40902aee79b6

That's a lot to come back from. Sounds like the atrophy is a big deal at this point. Hopefully he comes back to 100% by the start of the season.

I've had this same surgery - twice! (weight lifting mishap and the first one didn't heal completely) He's in for a long and difficult recovery. It's really painful and the bicep tear triggers many months of spasms. He's in far better shape than I but I can't see him putting the shoulder down to make a tackle or stretch to block a pass anytime soon.

He seems to have the shoulder problem for about three years now. Towards the end of the last three years he's come up hurt and played hurt. I really hope he can make a full come back this year. If not we now have some great depth at CB, but Mcgee is great talent whom is highly underated in coverage. I think either Youboty or Corner can handle the back up with Youboty having the experience edge. Youboty really needs to take advantage of the opportunity given the chance he can steal the starting role.