"Hell no... I'm going to bed." - Buddy Nix

Chilly

I don't know. Maybe moving him to LT/cutting him just before the season starts?

Was he moved to LT because he was such a great RT? Because he was such a great LT??

No, he was a wildly overpaid bum who sucked in Oakland. Pretending that the Bills O-line suffered because he wasn't around to play a position he didn't like and wasn't any good at is silly.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he moved to LT because he was such a great RT? Because he was such a great LT??

No, he was a wildly overpaid bum who sucked in Oakland. Pretending that the Bills O-line suffered because he wasn't around to play a position he didn't like and wasn't any good at is silly.

Besides...we just signed a brand new overpaid bum RT from Oakland. This one is better at getting penalties.

let's see...a guy cut from the ravens and who flunked physicals for the seahawks and broncos is the best we've done so far...but Algae Crumpler isn't worth a look cuz he has nothing in the tank. At least he'd probably pass a legitimate physical. Edwards will probably provide a leadership role for all of our injured players, I guess.

For the last time, Edwards didn't fail any physicals. Tim Graham clarified that those reports were taken out of context from an article he'd written.

He was moved to LT because he was the best option for the Bills to play LT...since he played RT well. Butler was the best option to takeover at his RT spot.

It was a lot less silly than implementing the no huddle, or elevating Bell to starting LT with virtually no starting experience there.