Breaking Bad

/dev/null

Looked like he was swiping out. The Twin was under guard so that was a secure area of the hospital. Mike (the name of Gus/Saul's bald headed associate) somehow gained access to the secure area while all of the cops and DEA agents were enjoying some fine Pullos Chicken. Coincidence :thumbsup:

I'll have to rewatch it, but I thought he was dropping a used needle into one of those red boxes you see at a hospital for medical waste. Either way, we know Mike "the Cleaner" is responsible for the cousin's death.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Gus is the man...Skyler tells a tall story....Jesse, Skinny P and Badger, using the 12 step meeting to make a pitch for the blue stuff was awesome...things aren't going to end well for somebody...

This does not bode well for Jesse or Walter :wallbash:

Wow! Didn't see that coming... kind of strange, when you think about it... Jesse is the moral compass... and in some ways, he is smarter than Walt. If next season is the last, for this show, as Bryan Cranston has mentioned (but denied by AMC), it could be one very dark ending... sucks that it ends, for a year, after next week.

She is so hot.....finally caught up with Season 3, though I haven't watched last night's episode yet.

To each his own I guess. To me she looks like someone taught Mr. Ed to walk on his hind legs and gave him a quick shave and some implants.

I am final;ly catching up with the last few week's worth of episodes. I have got to admit "Fly" is easily one of the best hours of television I have ever seen. Brilliant how the show can pump its brakes on the grand narrative and really spend some time getting into the psychology of Walt and Jesse. And Rian Johnson's direction? Good god, that is why I went to film school. If you haven't seen Johnson's films (Brick and Brothers Bloom) I suggest running to your netflix queue and doing some point and click. Especially Brick.

I am final;ly catching up with the last few week's worth of episodes. I have got to admit "Fly" is easily one of the best hours of television I have ever seen. Brilliant how the show can pump its brakes on the grand narrative and really spend some time getting into the psychology of Walt and Jesse. And Rian Johnson's direction? Good god, that is why I went to film school. If you haven't seen Johnson's films (Brick and Brothers Bloom) I suggest running to your netflix queue and doing some point and click. Especially Brick.

I completely agree on "Fly". I don't know many that watch this show (fools!), but the few I do, seemed to really hate this episode...to me, it stole a classic "Sopranos" style...when it seems like nothing is happening...expect something big...this weeks episode was something big...a complete game changer! Sad that there is only one episode left in the season.

I am not familiar with Rian Johnson's films...will have to check them out during the lull between the NBA finals and the start of the NFL preseason!

I completely agree on "Fly". I don't know many that watch this show (fools!), but the few I do, seemed to really hate this episode...to me, it stole a classic "Sopranos" style...when it seems like nothing is happening

The fact that nothing was happening is what made that episode so good. It was a chance to watch Walt and Jesse just kind of be Walt and Jesse and see their states of mind

The fact that nothing was happening is what made that episode so good. It was a chance to watch Walt and Jesse just kind of be Walt and Jesse and see their states of mind

Jesse isn't as dumb as he seems, all of the time!

Wow, a great season finale. Have to wonder about the "flashback" at the beginning. Is this a sign that Walers' family has been/will be killed? Did Jesse really kill Gale?

I thought it was a bit of a letdown. While Walt giving the hit order on Gale to Jesse in front of Mike puts Walt and Gus at war, it made it feel it was all just a setup for next season. Gale just wasn't a big enough player for his death to be the ending.

That said, this is a great show and maybe they've just set the bar too high!

Wow, a great season finale. Have to wonder about the "flashback" at the beginning. Is this a sign that Walers' family has been/will be killed? Did Jesse really kill Gale?

I don't think that they will kill Walter's family. That would end it for Walt. I really think that Jesse killed him as it is the only way out for Walt & Jesse. Every episode Walt breaks a little more bad.

:huh:

I don't think that they will kill Walter's family. That would end it for Walt. I really think that Jesse killed him as it is the only way out for Walt & Jesse. Every episode Walt breaks a little more bad.

:devil:

The funny (dark funny) thing is that Walt drags Jesse down with him...throughout the whole series. Jesse may be a loser, but his conscience is much stronger than Walts. Remember, Walt, at this point, had murdered three people along their adventures (the two guys that Jesse was going to kill, along with the drug dealer way back at the begining of the series, in the basement of Jesses' place)...Jesse was the one who didn't want to kill anyone...Jesse was the one who warned Walt not to try to expand their business, by getting involved with Tuco... Walts' motives are always pretty selfish.

As for Walts' family, why were they showing us the empty house? The flashback to Walt and Skyler, from the early days of their marriage. When they use flashbacks in this show, it normally is alluding to something that will happen in the future.

I'm not positive what the flashback was all about, but at the end he says something like "we have nowhere to go but up." Maybe it is just there to make you think about how jacked up their life has become.

Either Jesse killed Gale, or the gunshot was that one goon made it in time and that is him shooting Jesse.