Please, OBD! Change the uni's

I know, this topic comes up about every month. But the clock is ticking away on getting league approval and I don't want OBD to overlook at least one faction of the overhaul fans can play a part in.

I've accepted every change in the teams' uni's since they were Detroit Blue and Silver. EXCEPT THESE! I just can't stand them! If nothing else, please lose the home blue pants and go back to white. The road uni's -to me- are more disgraceful than the product on the field since we changed to them, and that's saying a lot!

Whole new FO/Coaching staff. Whole new direction. Re-tooling the roster.

Please, re-tool the look!

Thank you.

I'd love the two throwbacks we wear to be permanent.

That's my favorite choice and wish as well. :lol: But I'll take ANYTHING different! The fans of this franchise have been so beaten down since this uni came into place, that I hope in the future, when we see video of the current uni's, we'll know instantly that this hi-lite came from 'the Black Era' of the team.

I know, this topic comes up about every month. But the clock is ticking away on getting league approval and I don't want OBD to overlook at least one faction of the overhaul fans can play a part in.

I've accepted every change in the teams' uni's since they were Detroit Blue and Silver. EXCEPT THESE! I just can't stand them! If nothing else, please lose the home blue pants and go back to white. The road uni's -to me- are more disgraceful than the product on the field since we changed to them, and that's saying a lot!

Thank you.

I have NEVER liked these uniforms...and I do mean since day one. I didn't notice until someone posted on this about the Red Endzones (not that we get in them much). I don't care of they go with the throwbacks, the 90's unis, the white helmets with the charging buffalo, or something completely new...get someone to redesign these LOSER uniforms. Looks do matter. Ever wonder why Dallas ever changed theirs or the Skins have only changed theirs. The Patriots old unis are awesome, but they totally sucked wearing them. +1

I'd love the two throwbacks we wear to be permanent.

Either that (my first choice) our go back to the early 90s look. The only thing I never liked in any of the old unis was the white helpmet with raging Buffalo - just never sat right to me.

the clock is ticking away on getting league approval

Accoding to the NFL constitution, if the Bills were going to change their unis, they would have had to give "written notice on or before March 1st of the year prior to the year in which it wishes to change."

Unless they did so by March 2009, that boat has sailed for this year...

Thank you.

AMEN !!! :lol:

Accoding to the NFL constitution, if the Bills were going to change their unis, they would have had to give "written notice on or before March 1st of the year prior to the year in which it wishes to change."

Unless they did so by March 2009, that boat has sailed for this year...

<_< !!!

I knew the sand was almost though the hourgalss..

To follow up oregonBB, I'm in for $25 donations toward the fine kitty for wearin' the T-Backs more than twice.

Can I get a 'Hell Ya!'

Edit: T-Backs = throwbacks