Aaron Maybin hanging with McGahee in Miami

1B4IDie

Yeah, So supposedly Todd McShay said the Bills had a great draft last year! Yippie...but could you imagine if the Bills instead last year would have selected Bryan Orakapo and Clay Matthews? We could have Orakapo fell right in our laps and was the highest rated DE by far. Yet, we selected the severely undersized and immature Aaron Maybe Maybin!! Don't tell me that Paul Pozinjury (Penn State) didn't have some input on that selection either!! I would have loved to made the picks the past decade armed only with a few NFL Draft guides, a ream of paper, a pen, and a computer I could have done

so much better than Modrak and the other fools that were part of Bills Management! :thumbsup:

both of em? :thumbsup: share how...that's right you are a scouting genius and should be hired...call up OBD dude tell em how smart you are!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get why people get so worked up about what players tweet or when they tweet...seriously who cares? he's in miami in the OFF-SEASON get over it..i'm sure he's been working out they don't need to work out 24/7 every day jeeze

Yes Maybin does. He needs to workout at least as much as he tweets his peeps

ya there's nothing wrong with Maybin have a fun weekend in Miami, there is something wrong with him hanging out with McGayhee. I still !@#$ing hate that guy and hopes his career is over in the near future.

Maybin is a cool dude...I just hope he learns to play...you guys hating on him is ridiculous...I realize he didn't do ANYTHING last year but look confused, but him hanging out with Willis is a stupid bi*ch to have....

Fixed :thumbsup:

double negatives suck

It's not just one thing with Maybin, it's a collection of things with him that irks the fans sentiment toward them. If Maybin showed some promise last season no one would care what he's doing, the problem is he looked like a boy playing with men last year. Factor in that in his most recent pictures he looks like a bulked up WR, Bills fan are generally worried that this guy is quickly becoming a bust.

I didn't like Maybin coming into the draft last year, and I still don't. Dude has the swagger and attitude f an All-Pro and the only thing he's done so far in his 1 year is embarrass himself.

Bust or no bust, him being around McGahee has exactly ZERO relevance to his development and this upcoming season. Its the offseason and he can do what ever he wants with who ever he wants as long as its not illegal (see Marshawn) or detrimental to the team.

I mean seriously, following a player to the point of knowing who he is with and caring about it is border line obsessive.

Post something when it actually has something to do with his development or play...

Bust or no bust, him being around McGahee has exactly ZERO relevance to his development and this upcoming season. Its the offseason and he can do what ever he wants with who ever he wants as long as its not illegal (see Marshawn) or detrimental to the team.

I mean seriously, following a player to the point of knowing who he is with and caring about it is border line obsessive.

Post something when it actually has something to do with his development or play...

This revelation gave us a look into Maybin's personality,it shows he is lazy and craves the limelight.

It will be a real shot to his ego when he is third string OLB next season!

Maybin is a cool dude...I just hope he learns to play...you guys hating on him is ridiculous...I realize he didn't do NOTHING last year but look confused, but him hanging out with Willis is a stupid bi*ch to have....

He got thrown around like a plastic doll last year.

I really dislike him because he thinks he is a star.

This revelation gave us a look into Maybin's personality,it shows he is lazy and craves the limelight.

It will be a real shot to his ego when he is third string OLB next season!

that's as big of a reach as i've ever heard...stop looking for reasons to hate the guy when there isn't anything there jeeze..Alpha is right it's !@#$ing obsessive

Exactly. It's so funny to see fans throw fits when a player they dislike is doing something not related to football. Contrary to what they believe, these guys are not robots; they don't just focus on football 24/7.

People don't like Maybin because he held out and then wasn't any good on the field.

If somehow he ever lives up to his draft or at a minimum gets double digit sacks the "haters" will subside.

Until then Maybin has a lot to prove to the fans. The ones that help pay his salery. Hanging out with McGahee. A player loathed by most Buffalo Bill fans doesn't help much.

What's more puzzling is Maybin "lovers?" I guess they like looking at pictures of him in him underwear. Other than pose with shirt off the young man hasn't done much else.

People don't like Maybin because he held out and then wasn't any good on the field.

If somehow he ever lives up to his draft or at a minimum gets double digit sacks the "haters" will subside.

Until then Maybin has a lot to prove to the fans. The ones that help pay his salery. Hanging out with McGahee. A player loathed by most Buffalo Bill fans doesn't help much.

What's more puzzling is Maybin "lovers?" I guess they like looking at pictures of him in him underwear. Other than pose with shirt off the young man hasn't done much else.

People dont like Maybin because we drafted him, after that was just frosting on the cake for the haters.

Maybin lovers are more hater haters. Just stop crying about Maybin and see what happens.

This is his latest tweet he is at a photoshoot modelig for a swimsuit issue!

RT @webwatchhoney: CAST 4 HipHopWeekly Swimsuit issue today on South Beach Miami at Heathrow Night club located @ 681 Washington Ave 6pm

So what? What about the tweets of his workouts eariler today. If someone wants to interview him or do a photoshoot with him who cares? He is working out 1st then going out.