Anybody Know What's Going On With Current Bills Players?

yungmack

I was wondering if anybody knows who on the current roster is working out and/or studying at OBD. Also, anyone know if Nix and/or Gailey have actually met all the players in person? Are TE, Fitz and Brohm in town?

SSSSHHHHHH! We don't want to hear about any of the current players. Last off-season we heard all about them, but it was mostly from police reports.

I noticed a fair number of people have taken a look at this question..and only one has made a comment. That tells me nobody knows what's going on over at OBD. I know I'd feel a little better if the key players were in town and working hard (Brohm, Edwards, Fitz to start with). Maybe they are but if so apparently they're doing it in secret.

I do not have your answer but you would think that since

a) they have a new head coach

b) new GM and Assistant GM

c) new strength and conditioning coaches, and

d) several players may be playing new positions

...many players would be working out in Buffalo this offseason. If players on our roster aren't willing to do it this year of all years, then their commitment is questionable. At a minimum they should be fully communicating with the S&C coaches to make sure they are headed in the right direction with their respective private workout regimens.

I was wondering if anybody knows who on the current roster is working out and/or studying at OBD. Also, anyone know if Nix and/or Gailey have actually met all the players in person? Are TE, Fitz and Brohm in town?

Gailey has talked to every player but Marshawn Lynch apparently. But that might have changed in the last 2 weeks since Gailey said he tried to contact Lynch and couldnt.

A lot of players have started working, offseason workouts begin in a week and all players are expected to be there.

I was wondering about the QB's as well, I dont know if they are here.