Howard Simon is pretty lame

gomper

Howard Simon is the king of sports talk compared to "Schopp and the Dope." Listening to the Bulldog on WGR post-game is downright embarressing! I wonder if his bosses ever make him listen to tapes of himself? His phony indignation is so misplaced. And he always makes points with incorrect information. He should try cracking a sports page once in a while.

PTR

Yep, here we go - Howard has always been a kiss-ass. Now more Buffalonians will realize that he is not the God-like creature that this board has made him out to be. Put him in any other radio market and he would not make it above intern!

Howard has a good radio voice, but not in the morning. He has No Energy.

Jeremy belongs back with fellow demoralized democrat Brad K in the evening.

I would rather listen to Bulldog and Brad K in the morning, with Simon in the afternoon.

Schoop, should be on 2-6 am.

The only good move GR did this year was listening  to the Hammer when I said bring in Sam Gash.

GR has made a lot of bad moves, including pissing me off in my parking lot,

including letting go of Ann,  Bills beat repoter Chris Brown, whose integerty was Never questioned, and making hockey guy Paul Hamilton sound like he knows football! And love him or hate, the Man who sucked up to no one even if you were sitting under you desk in the fetal position sucking your thumb, the guy who made GR $$$$$ (go look at their book now), a sensitive guy in person ( I could tell you stories how he interacted with kids after remotes), Mr Football Knowledge on WNY radio  Chuck "The Coach" Dickerson. God knows WNY radio needs him NOW!!!

135679[/snapback]

The Coach was the best!