Let my season tickets go

Mac, I, for one, will miss your pictures from camp...your August postings were very much looked forward to.

Good luck in Thailand...hope you can find some white Zweigles!

Thanks! You can rely on my cousin Evillarry who posts sometimes from camp to have some beautiful photos. As for Zweigles, there's nothing like it on this side of the world. Anyone want to set up an export/import business with me? I'm game.

Just let my season tickets go after 24 years. Got them the day we signed Jim Kelly. Moved to Thailand, and can't find people to use the tickets. Watching the games live at 1AM and 4AM through my SlingBox from Bangkok. Go Bills!!!!!!!! Someone will be able to get 4 wonderful seats in Section 311 on the 50.

You wont be the only one giving up their tickets this year if the Bills don't do something to win. Besides, having been to Thailand 3 or 4 times during my 20+ years in the Navy, it is much more fun there than watching the Bills on sundays and putting yourself through that misery.

Well I just renewed mine for this coming year, not sure about moving my seats, that's still up for debate but I want to give the new staff and the new Front Office the chance to build this team into a winner, and I want to be there when it happens... Flame away if you will, but I have faith that things are going to get better

Well I just renewed mine for this coming year, not sure about moving my seats, that's still up for debate but I want to give the new staff and the new Front Office the chance to build this team into a winner, and I want to be there when it happens... Flame away if you will, but I have faith that things are going to get better

How many pages did you have to scroll through to resurrect this thread? Five, six? Ten? Lol.

Every year I am tempted to buy a season ticket but I can not stand for most of the game as what occurs in many part of stadium. There is no way I could get a row 1 seat on upper levels so my only option is to buy a ticket in one of the clubs and unloading a single ticket is too difficult in my opinion and buying a second ticket hoping to unload first weeks I do go is just as difficult.

In my opinion the best views are from the first row on 2nd level opposite scoreboard. You can watch the game until they reach the other end and then see scoreboard and video w/o turning around.

I have 2 seats on the aisle, 2nd row of the 2nd level, scoreboard end zone (off to the right side so I just turn my head to the left to see the scoreboard). The guys in front of us never stand up so we have a great view. I will never give up those seats, they are great. :thumbsup:

How many pages did you have to scroll through to resurrect this thread? Five, six? Ten? Lol.

LOL i did a search for season tickets and just picked one, I didn't feel that me renewing my 2 season tickets was worthy of a new thread

Hey, I've never actually purchased or went to see a game live so I'm hoping this is my first year. Can you guy's recommend any seats? I looked at the website and it seems as though you can only buy tickets in certain sections? Any clue on why that is? Thanks :(

Just let my season tickets go after 24 years. Got them the day we signed Jim Kelly. Moved to Thailand, and can't find people to use the tickets. Watching the games live at 1AM and 4AM through my SlingBox from Bangkok. Go Bills!!!!!!!! Someone will be able to get 4 wonderful seats in Section 311 on the 50.

lure of cheap hookers was too much?

:devil:

J/K :thumbsup:

good for you and bye bye,you wont be missed.

you guys crack me up like you giving up your seats means jack s-it.

to bad your going to miss out on a new season under a new staff i hope we make the playoffs then I'm sure you will really feel great. you show them like its makes a differance,LOL.

i have had my tickets since the Ralph opened and wouldn't give them up for the world,sec 134,row 28 on the 50.

how any season ticket holder could give up their tickets this year with a new staff is beyond me.

if they still suck this year then IMO you might consider giving up your seats. however with a new offensive minded coach known for scoring a lot of points and with a new defense you decide to give up you seats,great logic.

see ya dont want to be ya!

Oak Tree,

Not sure of the purpose of your rant, maybe you just didn't bother to read my initial message (or the rest of the thread)? I wasn't making a "statement" as you seem to suggest. I moved to the other side of the world and can no longer use my seats.

-- Note: [i edited out this paragraph, really no need to be so sarcastic toward someone I don't know (at least I hope I don't know)] --

LOL One thing I won't miss about Sundays is a small but impossible to miss legion of ________ .... well, you fill in the blank Oak Tree. -- [but I decided to leave this paragraph in LOL} --

macnmotion

good for you and bye bye,you wont be missed.

you guys crack me up like you giving up your seats means jack s-it.

to bad your going to miss out on a new season under a new staff i hope we make the playoffs then I'm sure you will really feel great. you show them like its makes a differance,LOL.

i have had my tickets since the Ralph opened and wouldn't give them up for the world,sec 134,row 28 on the 50.

how any season ticket holder could give up their tickets this year with a new staff is beyond me.

if they still suck this year then IMO you might consider giving up your seats. however with a new offensive minded coach known for scoring a lot of points and with a new defense you decide to give up you seats,great logic.

see ya dont want to be ya!

Hey I live in Bangkok!! How are you planning on watching games? Now that there is 2 of us here, we need to start a Bill backers here. I just saw a guy on a scooter a few days ago with a bills motorcyc helmet, cracked me up.

Hey I live in Bangkok!! How are you planning on watching games? Now that there is 2 of us here, we need to start a Bill backers here. I just saw a guy on a scooter a few days ago with a bills motorcyc helmet, cracked me up.

LOLOL would love to see that helmet!!

I have a slingbox set up in Rochester which allows me to watch the games live here (or taped if I want). Unfortunately only one computer at a time can watch a slingbox or else I'd be happy to give you access. Every once in a while the Bills make it onto the weekly game shown here on TrueVision, but last season when I first moved here I hadn't gotten a TV yet!

I'll send you my email, keep in touch. We can have tailgates this year!

Great! Another Bills fan in Thailand. I won't get back until November- let's get together and watch Tim Tebow next season

Wow 3 of us never imagined :thumbsup:

BTW I'd watch a taped one. Last season the Bills were only on True once and I watched it about 4 times LOL even though they lost and it sucked. Internet feeds here suck too!!

Oh and I stay away from Pattaya LOL I hate the beach there, dirty in more ways than I can count.

You know what they say...

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster

The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free

You'll find a god in every golden cloister

And if you're lucky then the god's a she

I can feel an angel sliding up to me

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble

Not much between despair and ecstasy

One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble

Can't be too careful with your company

I can feel the devil walking next to me