No News Is Good News?

"No news is good news" is a saying that we use often and usually it is true. But, for the Bills, it couldn't be any further from the truth. As other teams around the league, and worst yet within our own division, make moves to improve thier teams, we find our beloved Bills just sitting on thier hands doing nothing. I'm not saying that we should sign every FA that comes through the door but for us not to give serious looks at FA's that can fill an immediate need is not acceptable. This week we saw Brady Q. and Jake D. part ways with thier teams. Why did we not at least entertain the idea. I am not saying that they are the answers but it is very evident that the front office sees something in Trend Edwards that non of us see. You have one of the leagues greates running backs of all time available on the cheap. Instead, it appears we are going to stick with the THUG as our back up. Last time I checked we need reciever help. Did Boldins name ever surface in the Bills camp? The Ravens got a great reciever for nothing. It is very clear that BILLS are prepared to do CRAP while other franchises make key moves and transactions. "No News Is Good News" my A@@! Look what little news is doing to our franchise.

i'm not sure why you think we are "sitting on our hands doing nothing." we may be, but news flash- buffalo (bills-wise) is not an attractive destination, so its not like FAs/agents and calling off the hook trying to get here

based no how many players we've been scouting for the upcoming draft, i have to assume we are at least pursuing some of these free agents as well, and i'm sorry if PFT or however you get your news doesn't report that "so-and-so declined to meet with the bills bc there's no chance he would sign there."

I'm not sold on Tredwards but delhomme is done and i doubt quinn is the answer

and LT...please

"No news is good news" is a saying that we use often and usually it is true. But, for the Bills, it couldn't be any further from the truth. As other teams around the league, and worst yet within our own division, make moves to improve thier teams, we find our beloved Bills just sitting on thier hands doing nothing. I'm not saying that we should sign every FA that comes through the door but for us not to give serious looks at FA's that can fill an immediate need is not acceptable. This week we saw Brady Q. and Jake D. part ways with thier teams. Why did we not at least entertain the idea. I am not saying that they are the answers but it is very evident that the front office sees something in Trend Edwards that non of us see. You have one of the leagues greates running backs of all time available on the cheap. Instead, it appears we are going to stick with the THUG as our back up. Last time I checked we need reciever help. Did Boldins name ever surface in the Bills camp? The Ravens got a great reciever for nothing. It is very clear that BILLS are prepared to do CRAP while other franchises make key moves and transactions. "No News Is Good News" my A@@! Look what little news is doing to our franchise.

Brady Quinn and Jake Delhomme is bad, If LT was still one of the leagues greatest running backs would San Diego release him, not even attempt a trade, and in the process leave themselves a hole in at the RB position. Give up a pick for Boldin?? did you not notice we had TO and couldnt do jack with him because our lines are a turnstile, not to mention the man is hurt all the time. This team is doing things right, theyre developing a solid nucleus through the exisitng roster and the draft instead of the patchwork style of building we have been accustomed to the last 10 years.

i'm not sure why you think we are "sitting on our hands doing nothing." we may be, but news flash- buffalo (bills-wise) is not an attractive destination, so its not like FAs/agents and calling off the hook trying to get here

based no how many players we've been scouting for the upcoming draft, i have to assume we are at least pursuing some of these free agents as well, and i'm sorry if PFT or however you get your news doesn't report that "so-and-so declined to meet with the bills bc there's no chance he would sign there."

I'm not sold on Tredwards but delhomme is done and i doubt quinn is the answer

and LT...please

so how are cleveland and detroit doing it. maybe the players think more of holmgren than chan or buddy but I'll bet it's primarily the money their offered.

so how are cleveland and detroit doing it. maybe the players think more of holmgren than chan or buddy but I'll bet it's primarily the money their offered.

it probably is the $, but im not particularly impressed with either of those team's moves.

there a lot of free agency left, and I bet we make a lot more moves after the draft.

we don't need to hurry up and sign/trade for overpriced so-so older players that will create new holes in a couple years.

i'm confident the FO has a plan - too bad it doesn't include trading for Shaun Hill :)

it probably is the $, but im not particularly impressed with either of those team's moves.

there a lot of free agency left, and I bet we make a lot more moves after the draft.

we don't need to hurry up and sign/trade for overpriced so-so older players that will create new holes in a couple years.

i'm confident the FO has a plan - too bad it doesn't include trading for Shaun Hill :)

why is everyone so concerned with rw's money? He's got plenty and much of it from the long suffering bills fans. I don't think he'll get any prize for dying with a few million more. From him it's expected but why do fans like you care, especially in an uncapped season?

2-shay... but ya can't win the Jan-Feb. championships if you don't assemble the horses March-June

Which "horses" did the Bills let slip through their fingers? OTs? OLBs? NTs? The pickings appear to be quite slim, especially for a team w/ a ton of needs due to a change in their defensive philosophy.

The "horses" out there aren't good for much more than glue.

why is everyone so concerned with rw's money? He's got plenty and much of it from the long suffering bills fans. I don't think he'll get any prize for dying with a few million more. From him it's expected but why do fans like you care, especially in an uncapped season?

who would fans like you have signed so far?

i like getting season tix for under $300 and being a part of a sell-out crowd

besides throwin money around seems to have worked well for dan snyder :)

and this guy: