OMG! Anybody but THAT guy!!

Jackson is a small receiver ala Lee Evans. The Bills were looking for a big receiver because their receiving corp was so small and they wanted a big target for the endzone. IIRC, it takes big receivers a little longer to acclimate to the NFL game. Hardy has not been a bust yet by far. His injury makes me give him a pass. With TO brought in last year there was no reason to rush him back. This year is the defining year for him. This is put up or shut up time for him.

IMO, the Bills can't afford to trade up this year for anyone, they need every pick they have or more. I don't see anyone that will be gone in the top 8 worthy of a trade up. Bradford and Clausen aren't worth it, IMO. I think it's more important to grab a LT and a NT before a QB. This is one reason why I'd love to see LeFevour last until the Bills pick in round 3. The reason I say a LT and NT first is because I believe that keeping the QB protected and keeping the score low is the best way to groom a new QB. The protection thing I think is obvious and the low scoring thing is to keep him from feeling overwhelmed if the team gets down 17 points. If the score can be kept close it helps the team pull out wins and builds the youngsters confidence. JMO

Agreed, none of the QB's in this draft are worth a top 10 pick. I would much rather pick up Lefevour or Pike in the third than draft one of the overhyped QB's.

:ph34r:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone has that guy they hope and pray falls to us at #9: Clausen, Okung, McClain, etc..

But, who's that guy that you'll just absolutely LOSE IT, if the Bills draft with our first pick? Someone who may actually go in the top 15 or so.. Mine is Dez Bryant. Would having a big, strong, physical WR be nice to have? Sure. but, not with your 1st rounder when you are starting full-on rebuilding mode.

Some of the guys from the past few drafts, I was praying the guys at One Bills Drive were going to pass up..

2009 - Maybin (wanted Orakpo)

2008 - Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly or Devin Thomas (wanted Sedrick Ellis)

2007 - Lynch (wanted Okoye or Patrick Willis)

So have at it, fellas.. Who's the guy that'll make ya throw your universal remote through your TV?

Taylor Mays, SS. This team does not need to spend yet another top-15 pick on a DB!! :ph34r::wallbash::blink:

Alright...I'm going to have to say if the Bills go with a RB that will make me punch someone out...but at this point...Im on the verge anyway...if they pick clauson I'll boo...if they pick Dan Williams I'll boo...both needs but Williams had one good season and at his size still can't push a pocket to save his life...Clauson is a bust waiting to happen...The bills need an OT at number 9 and they need to pick up Cody if he's available to them in the second round...if not, trade down and try to get Pike and later wayyyy later Linval Joseph...Linval Josesph did 39 reps at the combine...ran a 5.0 40 at 330 pounds and plays at 340...he's got attitude to match...dude is a NT that could be a force with the right mentoring (Stroud)...