(OT)What a friggin day!

The Poojer

black friday at circuit city is a trip, especially when you are pulling a 5am - 10 pm shift, i am out of gas right now!

134572[/snapback]

I feel for ya. I hope that you are at least getting halfway decent people and not a bunch of pricks for customers. The beer will taste good tonight.

people were for the most part very good today, of course it is all about the mindset, i was prepared for the worst and it never got to that point!

I feel for ya. I hope that you are at least getting halfway decent people and not a bunch of pricks for customers. The beer will taste good tonight.

134609[/snapback]

We had a small brawl break out at my store today because a small group of people cut in on one of the checkout lines because they knew someone towards the front of the line.

Then some idiot who was buying two office chairs got pissed because he didn't feel like dragging them along while in line, so he sat them by the register, and someone else claimed them. He waited in line 2 hours and lets say he was "very creative" with his language when he got to the register and noticed his chairs were not there anymore. What an idiot!

This is not the true meaning of Christmas at all.  :flirt:

134643[/snapback]

You're right. The true meaning of Christmas is to dress in weird outfits, knock on people's doors to get candy, then you put it all into a basket with some funny colored eggs.

Folks just don't get it anymore.

thats funny, what store are u in, the biggest problem we had was telling people we were not matching prices until after 11 am, after everyones sales were over!

We had a small brawl break out at my store today because a small group of people cut in on one of the checkout lines because they knew someone towards the front of the line.

Then some idiot who was buying two office chairs got pissed because he didn't feel like dragging them along while in line, so he sat them by the register, and someone else claimed them. He waited in line 2 hours and lets say he was "very creative" with his language when he got to the register and noticed his chairs were not there anymore. What an idiot!

134620[/snapback]

thats funny, what store are u in, the biggest problem we had was telling people we were not matching prices until after 11 am, after everyones sales were over!

134653[/snapback]

I work for Office Max.

We didn't have a problem with matching prices because our only direct competition is Office Depot and Staples. Our biggest ad problem was a portable DVD player we had featured. Well we recieved 13 of them on our last shipment Wednesday, but the problem was 10 of those we already had rainchecks claimed for from a previous ad when we sold out. So we started the day with 3! :flirt:

That was a major fug up by our delivery center.