Sal P says the Bills don't want Vick

major

I usually try to be civil but that guys a d*ck with what he says, sometimes you have to dumb yourself down to dumb people, thats the only way they can understand you. Ive tried numerous times to be civil but he still spews ridiculous statments out his mouth. And also nobody reads the shots but everybody reads the reply. You cant tell me what he said wasnt completely ridiculous...I didnt take what he said personally by the way...

What I said about Vick is 100% the truth...not ridiculous in the least. If you can't handle people who don't worship Vick like you do, maybe you should take a break from society...because not everyone agrees on everything in the adult world...but you know what, most of us can handle it without the need to resort to name-calling, which you were doing from the start, contrary to the lies you're trying to spread. But if you wanna keep up with the name-calling and harassment, go right ahead...more evidence for the prosecutors to have you in jail for internet harassment

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was keep just football I wouldnt have a problem its just when it gets takin to that next level when its a problem. Thats when it seems to get racial and its not football anymore...

You're the first person who brought up race on this board. Then you throw a temper tantrum. Grow up.

What I said about Vick is 100% the truth...not ridiculous in the least. If you can't handle people who don't worship Vick like you do, maybe you should take a break from society...because not everyone agrees on everything in the adult world...but you know what, most of us can handle it without the need to resort to name-calling, which you were doing from the start, contrary to the lies you're trying to spread. But if you wanna keep up with the name-calling and harassment, go right ahead...more evidence for the prosecutors to have you in jail for internet harassment

Man FU*K YOU..keep that as*hole.. and what you said was not 100% true..calling mike the same as JP and trent is laughable at the least...LMAO @ internet harrassment...

You're the first person who brought up race on this board. Then you throw a temper tantrum. Grow up.

And I wasnt the first person to bring up race...read differnt threads before you start with that mess..

Man FU*K YOU..keep that as*hole.. and what you said was not 100% true..calling mike the same as JP and trent is laughable at the least...LMAO @ internet harrassment...

I didn't say Trent...whoever's reading to you lied about what I said.....and I didn't say he was the same as JP, either...JP's more accurate...and he's also doesn't have this addiction to being a scumbag....giving girls herpes, trying to sneak marijuana through an airport, 6 years of vicious torture and slaughter, stealing family pets from little kids to torture and slaughter. There's a special place in hell for Vick

But I stand by the points that

Vick and Losman both have strong arms and are mobile

Vick and Losman both have trouble reading defenses....those are undeniable facts

If you're gonna keep attacking me, man up and do it to my face instead of from behind a keyboard ...that is, if you ever make parole

Since when was using the N-word "funny" or a "joke"..and it doesnt matter how long ago he said it he said it...you cant tell me with a straight face it was appropriate to say on "football" website...

I never said anything was "funny." What are you talking about?

I said "joke" because that was YOUR word. You said it, not me. That is why I put it in quotes :censored:

So, basically, everytime you disagree with carolinabill, you are going to call him a racist and make the thread about race? great, this is going to be super.....

What I said about Vick is 100% the truth...not ridiculous in the least. If you can't handle people who don't worship Vick like you do, maybe you should take a break from society...

Worshiping a degenerate, brilliant!!!!! Can I be Travis Henry's pen pal??

I never said anything was "funny." What are you talking about?

I said "joke" because that was YOUR word. You said it, not me. That is why I put it in quotes :censored:

So, basically, everytime you disagree with carolinabill, you are going to call him a racist and make the thread about race? great, this is going to be super.....

No I just wont really reply to certain things he says because of what he said but he he keeps it football i might....and i didnt make this thread about race...that was directed towards him and nobody else...people just took it and ran with it no biggie tho :censored: ..

Since when was using the N-word "funny" or a "joke"..and it doesnt matter how long ago he said it he said it...you cant tell me with a straight face it was appropriate to say on "football" website...

Ok first off I NEVER used the "N" word. Why would I ever use a word that has been used to oppress my people for so long as a joke.

Second, I didn't make any racial joke in THIS thread. The joke ur referring to was simply that, all things I heard in reference to my people and IMO vick did nothing but reinforce a few of them, which is embarassing, any ways, since I did nothing like that in this specific thread you need to be an adult about it.

We obviously have different views, whereas you seem content in supporting people that embarass us as a people. I , on the other hand do not, I chose not to support the cancers that infect my people, and I have every right to do so. If you disagree, fine, but act like an adult and try to be civil.

As I tried to say before, which I'm sure you didn't read I'm am not racist, I'm embarrassed for my people because of men like vick and stallworth and lynch and even tiger woods, it seems like everwhere I turn our rolemodels in sports are doiing something stupid or illegal and it hurts because it only makes it easier for others to point their fingers and pass judgements.

I do believe in 2nd chances, I am making the most of mine, but it doesn't mean I have to want those men on my team. I am entitled to my opinion and I hope at the very least, you can respect that.

Ok first off I NEVER used the "N" word. Why would I ever use a word that has been used to oppress my people for so long as a joke.

Second, I didn't make any racial joke in THIS thread. The joke ur referring to was simply that, all things I heard in reference to my people and IMO vick did nothing but reinforce a few of them, which is embarassing, any ways, since I did nothing like that in this specific thread you need to be an adult about it.

We obviously have different views, whereas you seem content in supporting people that embarass us as a people. I , on the other hand do not, I chose not to support the cancers that infect my people, and I have every right to do so. If you disagree, fine, but act like an adult and try to be civil.

As I tried to say before, which I'm sure you didn't read I'm am not racist, I'm embarrassed for my people because of men like vick and stallworth and lynch and even tiger woods, it seems like everwhere I turn our rolemodels in sports are doiing something stupid or illegal and it hurts because it only makes it easier for others to point their fingers and pass judgements.

I do believe in 2nd chances, I am making the most of mine, but it doesn't mean I have to want those men on my team. I am entitled to my opinion and I hope at the very least, you can respect that.

Look here I didnt say you said it IN THIS THREAD...and why do you keep saying "my people" and also if you were black as you say you would have never dropped the N-bomb period on a "football" website. But if you say you are I have no way of telling so i'll just go with it. And also sports figures or entertainers should NEVER be a kids role model period as you can see you never know what they do off field. If anything you should be your kids roll model not the athlete or entertainer..

Why do you think I keep sayin my people?

Again, I never used the "N" word, I don't know where you keep bringing that from.

Finally, fyi I don't consider atheletes or entertainers my personal role models but from a societal perspective you know as well as I do that a greater emphasis is placed on the mishaps of ours than theirs, so id rather them just avoid it completely. You think nowitski would've got suspended for the yr if he made gun hand gestures? Of course not

Why do you think I keep sayin my people?

Again, I never used the "N" word, I don't know where you keep bringing that from.

Finally, fyi I don't consider atheletes or entertainers my personal role models but from a societal perspective you know as well as I do that a greater emphasis is placed on the mishaps of ours than theirs, so id rather them just avoid it completely. You think nowitski would've got suspended for the yr if he made gun hand gestures? Of course not

So you never used the joke from south park when they dropped the N-word...You never used it on this board then took it down after you realized how wrong you were in putting it up there...that wasnt you? But you say you didnt use the N-word in this thread but then you say you used it in past threads? and do you really put tiger woods on the same level as dante?

So you never used the joke from south park when they dropped the N-word...You never used it on this board then took it down after you realized how wrong you were in putting it up there...that wasnt you? But you say you didnt use the N-word in this thread but then you say you used it in past threads? and do you really put tiger woods on the same level as dante?

That was NAGGERS as is nagging, that I did put up, which I did take down cause apparently not everybody thinks its as funny as I do. And no I have not used that word in other threads that's why I was confused about what u were referencing. And yes I do put tiger in that catagory cause all I heard about at the office for 2 weeks after all that stuff was about how it was typical and how tiger couldn't keep his hands off the whitee women etc

That was NAGGERS as is nagging, that I did put up, which I did take down cause apparently not everybody thinks its as funny as I do. And no I have not used that word in other threads that's why I was confused about what u were referencing. And yes I do put tiger in that catagory cause all I heard about at the office for 2 weeks after all that stuff was about how it was typical and how tiger couldn't keep his hands off the whitee women etc

Yea ok doggy however you wanna put it is whatever, all im sayin is why would you even imply that joke knowing what MOST people on here were gonna think you ment it was in bad taste. Dante killed a person tiger cheated on his wife *NOBODY DIED* thats ridiculous to put them in the same sentence. But this back n forth over this sh*t is done...

Yea ok doggy however you wanna put it is whatever, all im sayin is why would you even imply that joke knowing what MOST people on here were gonna think you ment it was in bad taste. Dante killed a person tiger cheated on his wife *NOBODY DIED* thats ridiculous to put them in the same sentence. But this back n forth over this sh*t is done...

Agreed it was in bad taste which is why it took it down

Agreed we shouldn't be going back and forth like this, clearly we have a difference of opinion and neither one of us is going to change our minds

Have a nice day my brotha

I believe that vick can get us to the superbowl because he has that fire, that motavation to get him there. .

I dont really see this. I see him motivated to make a great paycheck, and do and say the right things publicly. I really dont like what he said about coasting through Atlanta either. He had a great chance in Philly last year (and probably will still have the chance), but he was rather worthless to them.

With that said, even if he had the fire of 1,000 suns, I dont think he (or any QB) could take the Bills to the Superbowl. It is obvious that the Bills are either closing the hatches for the labor deal (or lack of)...and/or are working on a 3 year plan which includes a top QB not yet in the NFL. If the Bills make any trades, it will be for either draft picks, or young diamonds in the rough (3 year plan in mind). They arent going to waste resources for a vet QB to play stopgap for the next few seasons.

If you are a Vick fan, you shouldnt want him to come to Buffalo. Its not a good environment for him to succeed. There are better situations out there that would give him a chance to shine. I actually felt bad for T.O... but at least he only had a 1 year sentence.

I hope its bullsh*t..its funny how you clowns wanted pennington, thigpen, derek anderson, chris redman and even kevin kolb some even think broom is better..HAHA yea right they could't even shine mike vicks shoes...you people a pathetic...i bet some of you think ben rothlesburger has higher character as a rapist to LOL...you'd love him in a bills uniform tho...

I might be going out on a limb here, but you seem like the kind of guy who eats babies.