DT

Which DT would you take?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Select one and please vote.

• Dan Williams
    • Terrence Cody
    • Cam Thomas

Im sorry my bad.

I think Dan WIlliams goes first and I got no desire to trade away picks to move up.......so its either Terrance Cody or Cam THomas........I think Cam Thomas falls as far as the 3rd round but Terrance Cody will not fall that far.

My pick is Mt. Cody. The gusy are just not easy to find like him. yes his weight is a concern but if you can keep him motivated he will keep blockers off the linebackers consistantly.

John, good logic, but go back and read the OP quite S L O W L Y.

He said to assume that all three guys fell to us in the second. While I agree with you that the chances of Dan Williams falling that far are just about nonexistent, it's worth considering the scenario, if only for the length of this thread.

True NT often have to chase the WR down field 20-30 yards. :thumbdown:

A NT that can run a sub 4.4 forty and lock down an opposing reciever can do wonders for a defense.

Since when have NT's been used in pass coverage? :doh: All a NT has to do is contain blockers so others can make the plays. The fastest pure NT in this draft runs a 5.0 forty. 40 times are especially irrelevant to a NT. I'm not aware of a single NT who runs a sub 4.4 forty.

Anyhoo, I'd hope they take Dan Williams, he's the best pure NT in the draft. For those who actually care about 40 times Cody ran a 5.64 forty at the combine and Dan Williams ran a 5.17.

I hope the Bills get Dan Williams with the #9 pick. :lol:

If the Bills take a OT in the 1st and come to their pick in the 2nd and Dan Williams, Terrence Cody, and Cam Thomas are all still on the board which one would you take? Also I am curious as to why Terrence Cody didn't lift at the combine. Anybody know?

Didn't he just get boob reduction surgery? Seriously athletic fat men are hard to come by, and Cody fits that Bill.

Since when have NT's been used in pass coverage? :blush: All a NT has to do is contain blockers so others can make the plays. The fastest pure NT in this draft runs a 5.0 forty. 40 times are especially irrelevant to a NT. I'm not aware of a single NT who runs a sub 4.4 forty.

I was being sarcastic in response to the dude who said Cody is too slow.

Im sorry my bad.

I think Dan WIlliams goes first and I got no desire to trade away picks to move up.......so its either Terrance Cody or Cam THomas........I think Cam Thomas falls as far as the 3rd round but Terrance Cody will not fall that far.

My pick is Mt. Cody. The gusy are just not easy to find like him. yes his weight is a concern but if you can keep him motivated he will keep blockers off the linebackers consistantly.

John, I agree. We have Dan Williams going at #18 to PGH, Cody going last pick in RD2 to Saints, and Cam Thomas often our pick at RD3#72, but the latest one has him plummeting to KC at RD4#99. No way that happens.

I was being sarcastic in response to the dude who said Cody is too slow.

I was having a flashback to when the Chicago Bears handed the ball off to "Refrigerator" Perry. He actually made it into the end zone a couple of times.