Jake fits the Bill

Nasty

I think we should target Jake Delhomme (QB) and Maake Kemoeatu (DT/NT) as our top free agents to be. I like Williams to from SD to fill the NT billet but I think he is way past his prime and close to retire. On the other hand Kemoeatu still has a good 5 years left in the tank if all went well from his sergury which according to sources and what I have read this morning he will be ready for training camp. Back to the headline, I think we should bring in Jake to sure up our QB situation and give him a fresh start. Sometimes a change of scenery is good for a player and I think he could teach TE a thing or two cause its not like he ever had a mentor before. Plus Jake is the kind of teammate that I think would make everyone on offense a little better. He definately isn't gun shy and will throw the ball down field (although last year it was to the wrong team alot) but he never blamed anyone but himself for his poor play. He has a big arm and is a Pro Bowler and took his team to the Superbowl and two NFC championship games (proven winner). Remember the situation that Drew was in when he came to Buffalo. Everyone thought he was washed up. Even though he didn't take us to the playoffs he did give us our last winning sean (9-7) and at least a shot at the playoffs going into the last week of the season. I would take that from Jake at least it would make the whole season better for us.

I think we should target Jake Delhomme (QB) and Maake Kemoeatu (DT/NT) as our top free agents to be. I like Williams to from SD to fill the NT billet but I think he is way past his prime and close to retire. On the other hand Kemoeatu still has a good 5 years left in the tank if all went well from his sergury which according to sources and what I have read this morning he will be ready for training camp. Back to the headline, I think we should bring in Jake to sure up our QB situation and give him a fresh start. Sometimes a change of scenery is good for a player and I think he could teach TE a thing or two cause its not like he ever had a mentor before. Plus Jake is the kind of teammate that I think would make everyone on offense a little better. He definately isn't gun shy and will throw the ball down field (although last year it was to the wrong team alot) but he never blamed anyone but himself for his poor play. He has a big arm and is a Pro Bowler and took his team to the Superbowl and two NFC championship games (proven winner). Remember the situation that Drew was in when he came to Buffalo. Everyone thought he was washed up. Even though he didn't take us to the playoffs he did give us our last winning sean (9-7) and at least a shot at the playoffs going into the last week of the season. I would take that from Jake at least it would make the whole season better for us.

I like the thought of Delhomme coming in or Derek Anderson from Cleveland. Anderson had one stellar year and can get the ball down the field, and Delhomme has been to the big game before. He will have something to prove this year after getting a new contract last year then getting aced.

Also, we should keep Rich Incognito and go after Adam Terry who was let go from the Ravens. He grew up in Glens Falls, went to Syracuse, was a 2nd round pick for the Ravens and practiced against the Raven's D. He has low mileage.

I like the thought of Delhomme coming in or Derek Anderson from Cleveland. Anderson had one stellar year and can get the ball down the field, and Delhomme has been to the big game before. He will have something to prove this year after getting a new contract last year then getting aced.

Also, we should keep Rich Incognito and go after Adam Terry who was let go from the Ravens. He grew up in Glens Falls, went to Syracuse, was a 2nd round pick for the Ravens and practiced against the Raven's D. He has low mileage.

Holy crap, I had no idea that the Ravens did not tender Adam Terry. The Bills should be ALL OVER THIS if they were smart. He could step right into our RT void.

not signing incognito was stupid- why would you not want a tough, hard-nosed played on your team

Delhomme is one of the worst QB's I have ever seen- and I have watched the debacle at QB in Buffalo the past 40 years with the exception of Kelly and Ferguson

he may not be "great," but hes still better than anyone we have

You thought Jake was crying alot today. No way anybody in their sane mind would come to play behind our so called offensive line. Were stuck with what we got and draft until the line is rebuilt.

Thank you SeaDog!!!!! you and I seem to have the same idea that we won't go anywhere or do anything until we get solid line play. We will draft an o-lineman early then go after the D-lineman. We don't need a QB. Especially one that cries and feels like he was unfairly let go. BULLPUCKY!! He sucks and needs to move on in his career in broadcasting games for high school teams in SC.