I am glad we arn't running out signing Free Agents.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Building through the draft is still to this day the BEST way to build a team, and make no mistake we are rebuilding. We have tossed big money at free agents and have **** to show for it.

I also really don't like this group of free agents. None are a must have in my book including Peppers. I am looking for Nix to do like New England does and find mid tier guys that come in, fit the systems we are running and make this a winning team.

yep, we sure wouldn't want julius peppers with all our pro bowl defensive ends...and didn't new england reportedly make a play for him. Still, I'm really concerned about rw's net worth...best not spend much on fa's.

Exactly. If I am Nix I try to move Whitner, Marshawn etal to get more draft picks.

Whitner, maybe....but unless we get a round 1 (not likely) or a 2 and a 5 (minimum), I'd keep Lynch. He's young. Jackson

will be 30 when the season starts and age is something that catches up on RB's real quick. Moving Lynch would create another hole that would need to be filled. It would be likely filled by a lesser back....

You can determine that Maybin sucks after one year especially after he was deemed a project with huge upside?

huge upside? Based on what? I HATED the Maybin pick and he has shown me nothing. Maybin over Oher- no wonder our oline sucks so bad. I hope to be proved wrong. But Maybin was too skinny when he was drafted. And all he has done is lose weight and cop an attitude since he has been here. Honestly- would you rather have Oher or Maybin? Cushing or Maybin? Orakpo or Maybin? Mathews or Maybin? Another !@#$ed up draft pick by the Bills

What he said! :rolleyes:

You can determine that Maybin sucks after one year especially after he was deemed a project with huge upside?

What he said. :lol:

Great let's wait another 10 years so we can make the playoffs! buffalo fans are so used to losing from the dumba** sabres and bills that this actually make sense now

Great let's wait another 10 years so we can make the playoffs! buffalo fans are so used to losing from the dumba** sabres and bills that this actually make sense now

and who the !@#$ is Buffalo to draft projects with the 11th pick overall? It is not like we are the Yankees and we can win while we wait for players to develop

and who the !@#$ is Buffalo to draft projects with the 11th pick overall? It is not like we are the Yankees and we can win while we wait for players to develop

the point is these franchises suck and they DON'T CARE!!! The gimps in this town still support their sh*t

And in another 5 years we will be competetive....

And in another five years we will be looking for another coach, GM and still will not have made the playoffs. This team needs some cornerstone talent. I think they need to find it in the draft. I think they should trade Whitner, Schobel, and Stroud and get more draft picks. The Bills have no need for Whitner, and the other two players are beginning the down side of their careers. Get something for them while we still can. This is how New England has managed to stay on top for so long. They know when to trade players as they start their declines.

Once they stockpile draft picks, they can make plays for younger hungrier talent and make plays for some of the worhy restrictive free agents.