Reach Pick, but okay with it

Virgil

So, in thinking that most of the players we want will pry be gone, I really want to make sure we get a need position. Right now, I'm liking the idea of NT Dan Williams. From what I see and hear about him, he is a protypical NT and seems like a safe pick. Obviously we won't get McCoy or Suh, and the jury is out on Cody. Unless we get someone in FA, I would be okay with this guy. Yeah, it might be a reach by about 5-10 picks and I'd be cool with trading back for him, but still, I wouldn't be upset with him at 9.

Also, at OT, I'm liking Bruce Campbell out of Maryland. He was great at the combine, and is considered to have the most raw talent. He might not be immediately NFL ready, but could be by opening day and has a huge upside.

Overall, picks I'd be cool with:

1 - Dan Williams (Trade back to get him if possible)

2 - Bruce Campbell/Bulaga/Okung

3 - Eric Berry (If he falls this late, too good to pass on. Then trade Whitner)

Outside of those picks, I would hope for a trade back. Bradford and Clausen will be gone, but if they fell, I'd have no problems with either of them.

So, in thinking that most of the players we want will pry be gone, I really want to make sure we get a need position. Right now, I'm liking the idea of NT Dan Williams. From what I see and hear about him, he is a protypical NT and seems like a safe pick. Obviously we won't get McCoy or Suh, and the jury is out on Cody. Unless we get someone in FA, I would be okay with this guy. Yeah, it might be a reach by about 5-10 picks and I'd be cool with trading back for him, but still, I wouldn't be upset with him at 9.

Also, at OT, I'm liking Bruce Campbell out of Maryland. He was great at the combine, and is considered to have the most raw talent. He might not be immediately NFL ready, but could be by opening day and has a huge upside.

Overall, picks I'd be cool with:

1 - Dan Williams (Trade back to get him if possible)

2 - Bruce Campbell/Bulaga/Okung

3 - Eric Berry (If he falls this late, too good to pass on. Then trade Whitner)

Outside of those picks, I would hope for a trade back. Bradford and Clausen will be gone, but if they fell, I'd have no problems with either of them.

campbell does have upside but no way i want to take him at #9.

Yep - that would be hard to resist! And my guess is that the phones at the Bills' draft desk would be ringing...

I'd much rather answer the phone and trade down than take Berry because taking Berry means one of the 3 big needs won't get met in RD1-3, there are limited NT's in the draft, 4 QB's and about 5 OT's with big potential.