this guy?

walterfootball.com recently posted his 2010 mock draft with the bills taking ot bryan baluga (score) in the first round, nt terrence cody (two for two) in the second round, and qb jarrett brown (wtf) in the third round.

JARRETT BROWN!

i havent heard much on brown, but i dont think he has the tangibles to be our qb of the future. what are your thoughts?

GO BILLS!

walterfootball.com recently posted his 2010 mock draft with the bills taking ot bryan baluga (score) in the first round, nt terrence cody (two for two) in the second round, and qb jarrett brown (wtf) in the third round.

JARRETT BROWN!

i havent heard much on brown, but i dont think he has the tangibles to be our qb of the future. what are your thoughts?

GO BILLS!

No one questions Jarret Browns physical tools. He is good size, HUGE arm and can scramble with the best of them. If we get him in the 4th-5th, could be a steal, but he is a project. Would prefer Skelton over Brown though.

He's a project with all the physical tools, didnt do much to help himself at the combine, and sounded either completely lost or really cool during his radio interview. I couldnt decide which, It was like pulling teeth to get an answer out of him.

No one questions Jarret Browns physical tools. He is good size, HUGE arm and can scramble with the best of them. If we get him in the 4th-5th, could be a steal, but he is a project. Would prefer Skelton over Brown though.

As you stated Jarrett Brown would be a good pick with a fourth round or lower selection. He is a developmental type player. It is going to take at least a couple of years or more to learn if he is a capable player. If the Bills have any intention to play him rather soon like they did with Demetrius Bell then they are wasting the pick.

Those guys don't do their homework. JB is a one year starter and BN said he likes to avoid them. JMO

There is a major difference in investing a first round pick on a one year wonder compared to investing a lower round pick on a player who started one season and was on the college roster for four. From what I have read he has shown that he has the tools for the qb position. Matt Cassell didn't get much college experience playing behind Leinhert and others at USC. But New England brought him along and coached him up so when he did get an opportunity to play after a few years on the roster he acquited himself very well.

JARRETT BROWN!

GO BILLS!

He's a project with all the physical tools, didnt do much to help himself at the combine, and sounded either completely lost or really cool during his radio interview. I couldnt decide which, It was like pulling teeth to get an answer out of him.

As far as tangibles go, he has them all. 6'3'', rocket arm, 4.5 forty, and displayed very good perfect footwork/mechanics at the combine (which was discussed in a vid I saw on NFL.com)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0900...ab/QB-standouts

About 2:20 in, Marriuci talks about his mechanics.

He has only 1 year of starting experience (sat 3 years behind Pat White) but I think he is a great developmental QB. Had lots of success and despite his athleticism is more of a stand int he pocket kind of guy. He is more than likely going to fall because he did not have many opportunities to showcase his skills. Best developmental guy out there IMO.

Those guys don't do their homework. JB is a one year starter and BN said he likes to avoid them. JMO

Brown sat for years behind Pat White. not terribly shabby, and probably worth taking a 4th-5th round flier on.