Trade Lynch to San Diego

blogic2

It's clear that SD is looking for a RB. It makes a lot of sense to send Marshawn back to Cali where he was very successful in college. He needs a new NFL start and we could use whatever picks we could get in return. He still is a good back with very little wear and tear. We should be able to get at least a 4 and maybe even a 3.

It's clear that SD is looking for a RB. It makes a lot of sense to send Marshawn back to Cali where he was very successful in college. He needs a new NFL start and we could use whatever picks we could get in return. He still is a good back with very little wear and tear. We should be able to get at least a 4 and maybe even a 3.

Sorry, this has already been suggested.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/articl...-Diego-Chargers

Interestingly, this article was written before Sproles was let go so it makes even more sense now!

The Bills roster is not very talented so trading one of your best players away for a 3rd or a 4th would be....well very Buffalo Bills-esque.

The guy is a pain in the a## but he can play. RB's goes down all of the time and you have a proven starter to take over if Freddy blows a knee.

The Bills roster is not very talented so trading one of your best players away for a 3rd or a 4th would be....well very Buffalo Bills-esque.

The guy is a pain in the a## but he can play. RB's goes down all of the time and you have a proven starter to take over if Freddy blows a knee.

Agreed. Unless we get a 3 for Lynch, he's worth more to us on our roster.

i don't think Nix is in the habit of trading away proven players for draft picks. If you do this you will be in constant rebuild mold.

Marshawn is happy go lucky he needs more of a disipline coach which Chaney is. Jauron was way to easy on his players.

I know he's talented but he has worn out his welcome in BUF. How long do you think he would be content as a backup to Freddie. I say get what you can for him and pick up another back either through FA or the draft. I wouldn't mind getting Sproles or Chester Taylor in here. I would prefer Sproles so we could cut Roscoe loose without any concern for the return game. And he has that big play potential the Bills have lacked recently.

I know he's talented but he has worn out his welcome in BUF. How long do you think he would be content as a backup to Freddie. I say get what you can for him and pick up another back either through FA or the draft. I wouldn't mind getting Sproles or Chester Taylor in here. I would prefer Sproles so we could cut Roscoe loose without any concern for the return game. And he has that big play potential the Bills have lacked recently.

I mean damn he had one bad season/year in buffalo and he wore out his welcome? C'MON SON GTFOH....

and chester taylor over marshawn? Really? NAWWWWWW.....and chestor taylor like 30 so let me get this straight

you want two 30 yr old backs?

i wouldn't accept anything less than a 2nd for Lynch. he's one year removed from the pro bowl and is still in the very prime of his career.

if we trade aaway Lynch, we better be ready to sign one of the FA RBs..like C Taylor, LT, or Jones...b/c as much as I love Freddy, I don't want him carrying the entire load at his advanced age.

I mean damn he had one bad season/year in buffalo and he wore out his welcome? C'MON SON GTFOH....

and chester taylor over marshawn? Really? NAWWWWWW.....and chestor taylor like 30 so let me get this straight

it really is kinda disgusting how quick people turn =/

can someone tell me, with exactly WHO he has worn out his welcome? some fans that B word about anything and everything? because other than that, no one has ANY proof or even hint that the Bills Organization wants him gone.

agreed he's worth more to us on the roster. and if a playoff caliber team would want him as a replacement for their two high-profile RBs, then why wouldn't we want him?

I see you are a fan of his. I actually am too but unless the new coaches find a better way to use him, he will be screaming to get out. And another year of sitting behind Freddie will not make him more valuable to anyone. I say we trade him before it becomes another Magahee situation.

My comment about him wearing out his welcome comes from his several off the field incidents that led to his suspension and, consequently, his "bad season". Another incident and we risk him being gone for a season. Can we afford that?

All things equal , I would like to see him stay but with the baggage...a third round pick sounds good.

And I said I would prefer Sproles 26 (27 by the season) Chester Taylor is like Fred, an older back with a lot of tread left because he hasn't taken a beating over the years. But I agree that he's not a long term solution.

Create yet another hole on our roster for a 4th round pick? Yeah sounds great. Trade away a ProBowl caliber talent for a possible back-up center? That was the previous regime. And with the depth at RB in the draft why would SD give up anything of value?

How long do you think a coaching staff with a clue will have Freddie as the starter? Gailey has a much better chance of getting more production out of Lynch than AVP or any of the other previous clowns. Freddie is a great story and a RB who seems to have outstanding vision and drive. What he lacks is the speed and power of Lynch. You can't teach that. Can you teach vision? I don't know. Both should be used more in the passing game just like Sean Peyton uses his RB's in NO.

There is no need to mess with the RB position when there are so many other issues on this team.

Hell if anyone would want out it would be Freddie. He is old and should not want to be part of a rebuilding effort.

i wouldn't accept anything less than a 2nd for Lynch. he's one year removed from the pro bowl and is still in the very prime of his career.

if we trade aaway Lynch, we better be ready to sign one of the FA RBs..like C Taylor, LT, or Jones...b/c as much as I love Freddy, I don't want him carrying the entire load at his advanced age.

He's one year removed from making it to the pro bowl as the 5th alternate after noone else wanted to go.

He has not worn out his welcome. I know everybody wants angels but if Buffalo had a bunch of Tebows everybody would B word because we'd be to soft. And I don't know what team you follow but the Bills ain't getting Sproles or Taylor. Keep Lynch, let him and Freddy battle it out and have one of the best 2 deeps at RB in the NFL.

He has not worn out his welcome. I know everybody wants angels but if Buffalo had a bunch of Tebows everybody would B word because we'd be to soft. And I don't know what team you follow but the Bills ain't getting Sproles or Taylor. Keep Lynch, let him and Freddy battle it out and have one of the best 2 deeps at RB in the NFL.

I follow the Bills (born and raised) and, ironically, Florida (grad school). I agree that keeping Freddie and Lynch would be great but it has the risk of blowing up either off the field or in the locker room. And if we had a bunch of Tebows, nobody would call us soft. He is a nice God fearing kid off the field but no one who has ever seen him play would ever call him soft. You can be a good person off the field and hardcore on the field. That's where the problem is with Lynch. He has not proven he can be both for a long stretch of time. I hope last year finally woke him up and he will be a productive member of the Bills for years to come. If the Bills organization haven't seen positive signs,they should get what they can for him and turn the page.

He's one year removed from making it to the pro bowl as the 5th alternate after noone else wanted to go.

blah blah. Lynch made the pro bowl. period. geeze.

i wonder how your life would look if someone were to qualify all of your accomplishments - most likely, not very special.