Chargers booed at halftime

Rubes

Thought this was interesting...things aren't looking too good for San Diego again.

Chargers booed off the field at halftime

Just a preseason game, but the fans are already booing them off the field. Rivers started out okay, but everything went to pot after that. Two picks. Brees got picked off on the first play of the game. Even Flutie got in on the action in the fourth quarter, looked like he might bring them back, and then fumbled it away.

Count your blessings, Bills fans.

They've been booed since dan fouts retired. In all seriousness, i really wish jp hadn't broken his leg. He could have proven the bills genius and the chargers and giants as fools for passing him up for these tim couch in trainings.

It was brutal to watch last night. Watching Rivers play was like watching all of last year's season for the Bills. He went 4-4 and the crowd was going crazy considering it was the first NFL game he had EVER attended...even as a fan. The place was rockin'. He proceeded to then go 0-7 with two picks and everything fell apart.

Funny thing about the boo'ing. Did you see the stands. There were like...what?...12 people there? They interviewed a military guy from (I think) Camp Pendleton, and he said the Chargers were great and gave them 3000 tickets and I kept looking in the audience thinking..."Did you bother to GIVE them to anyone???"

You are correct, Rubes. We may not be perfect, but we're not the Chargers.

Thought this was interesting...things aren't looking too good for San Diego again.

Chargers booed off the field at halftime

Just a preseason game, but the fans are already booing them off the field. Rivers started out okay, but everything went to pot after that. Two picks. Brees got picked off on the first play of the game. Even Flutie got in on the action in the fourth quarter, looked like he might bring them back, and then fumbled it away.

Count your blessings, Bills fans.

10210[/snapback]

Hahaha, that's great news!

Some boobs from the Buffalo area actually want us to trade Troy Vincent to the them for Fruitie!!!! LMFAO! :)

When it rains it pours.

The Bolts have officially become the new Bungles. :)

They've been booed since dan fouts retired.  In all seriousness, i really wish jp hadn't broken his leg.  He could have proven the bills genius and the chargers and giants as fools for passing him up for these tim couch in trainings.

10257[/snapback]

Don't worry, he still can:) When he plays amazing next year, and Rivers struggles...all is not lost for JP B)

Don't worry, he still can:) When he plays amazing next year, and Rivers struggles...all is not lost for JP B)

10309[/snapback]

True, even if JP's leg was still intact, he wouldn't get much chance to prove everyone wrong until next year anyway (at least). I'm still very much looking forward to that.