Rust Belt Mockdraft 1.0

Round 1: T Anthony Davis > T Bryan Bulaga WHY? Davis is bigger, faster, has wingspan arms, and great footwork (Okung, Clausen, Bradford gone)

Round 2: OLB Sean Weatherspoon > QB Tony Pike/ ILB Brandon Spikes (DT Terrance Cody gone)

Round 3: QB Dan LeFevour > G Mike Johnson / WR Demaryius Thomas

Round 4: DT Vince Oghobaase > CB Perrish Cox

Round 5: WR Riley Cooper

Round 6: CB Myron Lewis

Round 6: G Brandon Carter

Round 7: T Dennis Landolt

Round 7: RB Keith Toston

Compensatory: DE Doug Worthington

Round 1: T Anthony Davis > T Bryan Bulaga WHY? Davis is bigger, faster, has wingspan arms, and great footwork (Okung, Clausen, Bradford gone)

Round 2: OLB Sean Weatherspoon > QB Tony Pike/ ILB Brandon Spikes (DT Terrance Cody gone)

I like it. Brandon Carter BTW, is an animal. A penalty now and then but he'd add another Richie Incognito to that line. Why are you taking a CB in RD6? How about TE Peek or OT Wang? Put Donald Butler ILB Washington in RD7 and we'll call it a draft.

This draft will be changing by tomorrow...

in fact... I'm starting to believe Dan Williams will be our #1 if a top QB doesn't fall to us

call me crazy but I'm watching lowlights/highlights on almost every player coming out of the draft

IF we address the OT situation through FA or a trade, then I could see us taking Williams. If not, I think it'll likely be an OT. Although, I would like to see us take the guy in my avatar. :unsure:

If we could get Spikes in the 2nd and Thomas in the 3rd...that would be awesome!

And, Carter in the 6th? :unsure:

Tell that to Casell

Matt Cassell played at USC, not Fordham and had stellar coaching his entire college and pro careers, not to mention learning from one of the greatest QB's of all-time. And he sure didn't exactly light it up down there in KC this year either.

Matt Cassell played at USC, not Fordham and had stellar coaching his entire college and pro careers, not to mention learning from one of the greatest QB's of all-time. And he sure didn't exactly light it up down there in KC this year either.

Agreed, but being the scout team QB your entire college career nulls those factors. All I meant was Cassell was a raw talent with 0 experience for what 7 seasons? Idk guess I always pull for guys like that.

Agreed, but being the scout team QB your entire college career nulls those factors. All I meant was Cassell was a raw talent with 0 experience for what 7 seasons? Idk guess I always pull for guys like that.

I always pull for them too, but you gotta admit, the chances of him lining up under center on Sundays are pretty slim.