Demaryius Thomas

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...2f-83b5b7f04568

Tech wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (6’3” 225) was widely considered a late first-round pick, but that is up in the air after he broke his foot last week while training.

It’s unclear if Thomas will be healthy soon enough to run and test before the draft at this point, but even if he cannot he’s still considered a second-round prospect as he was running times of 4.38 prior to the injury and compiling 46 catches for 1,154 yards (25.1 avg.) and eight touchdowns in his final collegiate season.

If we trade anybody and receive a 2nd round pick as compensation, or if Thomas slips down towards the 3rd round...I really would not mind bringing this kid in. He sounds like the next Owens or Moss. Great size and speed. Also seems as if he has excellent hands. The 25.1 avg. also tells me he can get great seperation and yards after the catch as well.

I would think a WR trio of Thomas, Hardy and Johnson, could develop into a solid unit.

holy ****. 25 yards per catch? thats impressive. idk about his foot injury, but if we make the right choices in the early rounds, we sign the right players in free agency, i would definitely consider taking him in the 3rd or 4th round if he was there. he seems alot like kenny britt

The break was a clean fracture, so should be fine. The 4.38 40 is sort of a rumour. Apparently his agent has tape of it that he will be sending to all the teams. There is reason to be sceptical of that time, but if its for real he may be the first or no less than the second WR taken, broken foot and all. The poster is right about his route running. Needs work.

If he develops into a good route runner think Andre Johnson. If not, Brandon Marshall. He is an unbelievable raw talent. What for the time being he gives up in route running he starts to make up for in blocking, at which he is extremely proficient.

He might fall to us in round 2 but I doubt we'll go after him. We should wait until... maybe round 4 or 5 and pick up someone like Dezmon Briscoe or Riley Cooper.

He sounds like the perfect compliment to Evans. If he falls to us in the 2nd, or definitely the 3rd, Gailey WILL pull the trigger.

Especially after letting Reed and Owens walk.

I bet Parrish is not around very long either.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...2f-83b5b7f04568

Tech wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (6’3” 225) was widely considered a late first-round pick, but that is up in the air after he broke his foot last week while training.

It’s unclear if Thomas will be healthy soon enough to run and test before the draft at this point, but even if he cannot he’s still considered a second-round prospect as he was running times of 4.38 prior to the injury and compiling 46 catches for 1,154 yards (25.1 avg.) and eight touchdowns in his final collegiate season.

If we trade anybody and receive a 2nd round pick as compensation, or if Thomas slips down towards the 3rd round...I really would not mind bringing this kid in. He sounds like the next Owens or Moss. Great size and speed. Also seems as if he has excellent hands. The 25.1 avg. also tells me he can get great seperation and yards after the catch as well.

I would think a WR trio of Thomas, Hardy and Johnson, could develop into a solid unit.

DraftTek has him going RD2#57 to Baltimore. He's one of the best possession receivers in this draft. Would you take him at RD2#41?

Having watched this guy play, all he does is make plays. As someone eluded to earlier in the thread, GTs option offense and QB situation severely limited what this guy is capable of doing. Seeing as how now WR is a position that may be addressed this offseason, I would love if the Bills went after this guy, even if it is as early as the 2nd round.

The break was a clean fracture, so should be fine. The 4.38 40 is sort of a rumour. Apparently his agent has tape of it that he will be sending to all the teams. There is reason to be sceptical of that time, but if its for real he may be the first or no less than the second WR taken, broken foot and all. The poster is right about his route running. Needs work.

If he develops into a good route runner think Andre Johnson. If not, Brandon Marshall. He is an unbelievable raw talent. What for the time being he gives up in route running he starts to make up for in blocking, at which he is extremely proficient.

Well, the 4.38 time may not be verifiable but the 25.1 yards per catch certainly is. Considering Tech's woeful sounding pass-offense situation, that is a very impressive number. Haven't seen him play though.

DraftTek has him going RD2#57 to Baltimore. He's one of the best possession receivers in this draft. Would you take him at RD2#41?

Wow. Has the size to be a possession receiver, the kind of guy we hope James Hardy will become, but his rumored speed and his yards per catch indicate something more than a possession receiver, don't you think, Astro?

The most important thing is that the Bills coaching staff is probably quite familiar with him and his draft grade is already pretty much finalized. Remember what Nix said about changing a player's grade based on the combine...he's not a big believer in the practice.

It'll be intriguing to see where he ends up.