Since the Bills FO guys read this board in order to get good ideas.

Steely Dan

Try to trade ML for as high a draft pick you can get. If you can, set up a deal with the Faders to trade ML for Michael Bush and a draft pick. If you don't want to do that then trade Lynch and sign Darren Sproles or one of the FA RB's. Then, depending on who is signed, spend a draft pick on a RB in the second half of the draft.

Keep lynch....oh and win some games! :unsure:

He needs to stay out of trouble and be a lot more productive then he has been. I think highly of his abilities but the fact is, he is more likely to be suspended then be in the pro bowl. I don't believe any team in the league would give up more than a 6th round pick for him at this point. He is about as marketable as rancid milk. I'm hoping that this year, he finally gets it and takes football more seriously than he does having a good time.

Give me a brake; we would not get much for Lynch to make it worth while. Were better off hoping Lynch stays out of trouble. There are too many holes on this team to create more, like all of hole the front office created last year.

( Since the Bills FO guys read this board in order to get good ideas. a place to post your suggestions for them.)

With all the shoot first mentality from this board the only reason the front office would read it is for a good laugh

Since the Bills FO guys read this board in order to get good ideas., A place to post your suggestions for them.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Nice one. Cracked me up.

Hmmm. How about this.

1) Remember the Golden Rule of the Draft ... Never pass on a franchise QB unless you already have one.

2) Defense wins championships. You already know this, but please keep it in mind always, especially in the long run.

3) Don't let anyone overrule Nix and Modrak and the scouting staff. Make personnel decisions based entirely on scouting criteria. Mr. Wilson, Russ and the other folks in the room, remember this phrase and repeat it often, "Hmmm, that sounds good, Buddy and Tom."

4) Don't worry about 2010. Build for the future.

That's about it for me.

Hmmm. How about this.

1) Remember the Golden Rule of the Draft ... Never pass on a franchise QB unless you already have one.

2) Defense wins championships. You already know this, but please keep it in mind always, especially in the long run.

3) Don't let anyone overrule Nix and Modrak and the scouting staff. Make personnel decisions based entirely on scouting criteria. Mr. Wilson, Russ and the other folks in the room, remember this phrase and repeat it often, "Hmmm, that sounds good, Buddy and Tom."

That's about it for me.

A lot of people around here seem to think they do, and so I decided to help their fantasies come true! :unsure:

Trade Lynch for Cromartie instead. Make the secondary a real strength, cuz it's not as good as some here think it is.

The secondary may not be as good as some think but the secondary is the strongest position on the team. There are much bigger fish to fry here. JMO

Have a focused draft. This Draft is loaded with OL and DL talent. Thats our two biggest areas of weakness. When I say DL - I mean college DL players which includes Kindle and Graham. Those two guys would play OLB in our system. So what I am saying is the first three rounds should be players who would play OL/DL/OLB for the Bills. I would also try our #9 for Wilfork if they would take it, while trying to swing Matt Light into the deal for further compensation. Dont count on Maybin to do much of anything with his career. And dont draft LePukey.

Hmmm. How about this.

That's about it for me.

WHAT!?!?!?!

Try to trade ML for as high a draft pick you can get. If you can, set up a deal with the Faders to trade ML for Michael Bush and a draft pick. If you don't want to do that then trade Lynch and sign Darren Sproles or one of the FA RB's. Then, depending on who is signed, spend a draft pick on a RB in the second half of the draft.

I agree Lynch has been disappionting but the running back position shouldn't be our main concern.

Franchise QB and playmakers on defense.