If Bradford goes to STL

BeastMode54

Vick is a phenominal athlete no doubt, but a lousy ass QB.

I agree that maybe he's not a great QB, but I keep remembering the fact that he took a mediocre team to the playoffs a few years ago with no WR's, no RB and a not so great line. So if he could replicate that, I'm all for it

No draft pick and special formations would be the only way I would do it. As a full time QB it would only hurt the team in the long run.......speaking of special formations (wildcat I guess), stop lining up guys like Chad Pennington at WR please!!! It's kind of demeaning the the non athletic QB. :thumbsup:

HERE WE GO AGAIN...LOL..

Yes, if the RAMS GET ANY QB that leaves us Mike Vezzy without a doubt ...AND I WOULD GO CRAZY...I hope we do get vick...id be first in line to get that jersey early in the morning...hell and id get opening day tickets too..HAHAHA... He's Better than pigpen, Better than brohm and Better than Noodle arm Pennington too...HAHAHA...LETS GO MIKE....

Me too. I say lets stick with the crap we have at QB. Who needs a potentially dynamic play making QB who possibly still has 4.3 speed and has to be accounted for on every snap of the ball.

We do but Vick isn't that player you describe and he sure as hell hasn't ever been a good QUARTERBACK.

HERE WE GO AGAIN...LOL..

Yes, if the RAMS GET ANY QB that leaves us Mike Vezzy without a doubt ...AND I WOULD GO CRAZY...I hope we do get vick...id be first in line to get that jersey early in the morning...hell and id get opening day tickets too..HAHAHA... He's Better than pigpen, Better than brohm and Better than Noodle arm Pennington too...HAHAHA...LETS GO MIKE....

Of course you would. You are all about wanting every punk we can get on this team. Marshawn, Vick...