Another reason for going with tackles over qb's.

tennesseeboy

Look, you seem like a passionate fan, but you really shouldn\'t be (publicly) questioning the intelligence of others when you post stuff like this:

Soo....you don\'t think he would have done even better with competent line play that day? He had a great game individual numbers wise with 5 sacks. Imagine his numbers with 2 sacks or even zero? How did his win loss numbers look that day?

What really lost the game for GB is that they scored fewer points than AZ. That is the reason for every loss ever in the NFL. Don\'t forget that. Did you stop to consider that perhaps if Mr Rogers felt more comfortable in his neighborhood and wasn\'t sacked 5 times previously he would have delivered that ball in a more calm and importanly accurate fashion to Mr Jennings. No direct correlation but certainly plausible and something to think about.

Otherwise, I think everyone understood your position after your first 100 redundant posts on this topic.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, you seem like a passionate fan, but you really shouldn\'t be (publicly) questioning the intelligence of others when you post stuff like this:

Soo....you don\'t think he would have done even better with competent line play that day? He had a great game individual numbers wise with 5 sacks. Imagine his numbers with 2 sacks or even zero? How did his win loss numbers look that day?

What really lost the game for GB is that they scored fewer points than AZ. That is the reason for every loss ever in the NFL. Don\'t forget that. Did you stop to consider that perhaps if Mr Rogers felt more comfortable in his neighborhood and wasn\'t sacked 5 times previously he would have delivered that ball in a more calm and importanly accurate fashion to Mr Jennings. No direct correlation but certainly plausible and something to think about.

Otherwise, I think everyone understood your position after your first 100 redundant posts on this topic.

I believe what I said was accurate. Do you disagree? It's an incredibly obvious statement I know but it is to try to get people to get away from single play "x" was the reason why we lost the game. There are MANY single plays throughout the game that lost it for you. On offense. On defense. On special teams. It is a very simple statement that collectively tries to get that point across. The TEAM didn't do enough to prevent the other team from scoring and score enough themselves.

Your right though, I did go to incredible length to try to explain my point but still somehow some people still don't get it.

I believe what I said was accurate. Do you disagree? It's an incredibly obvious statement I know but it is to try to get people to get away from single play "x" was the reason why we lost the game. There are MANY single plays throughout the game that lost it for you. On offense. On defense. On special teams. It is a very simple statement that collectively tries to get that point across. The TEAM didn't do enough to prevent the other team from scoring and score enough themselves.

Your right though, I did go to incredible length to try to explain my point but still somehow some people still don't get it.

Yeah.......

Nice posting Bandit.

Sometimes it takes an arrogant poster like PadaDdy to inspire a little research. As annoying as guys like that are with their "it's THIS SIMPLE duh, everyone else is an idiot" approach, they provide some value to message boards just by motivating others to present them with facts and logical analysis.

I have a neighbor like PaDadDy . They take complex issues and tell everyone exactly what needs to be done to fix it and everyone else is an idiot who doesn't see it their way.

Wait a minute, maybe he IS my neighbor.