Bat-Sh*t crazy looney left

Magox

Considering that I had no idea he ever said such a thing and that I referred to his administration as incompetent bunglers, I guess it's no surprise you interpret that as "defending" him. It goes along well with the other accurate and insightful analysis that you frequently provide. :lol:

Apparently the only thing frequently "open" on you is your mouth. :D

So to recap: I joke about a stupid Obama comment made in a recent interview. You jump in to defend the thinking behind the comments. I point out what he said. You come back with admitting you "had no idea he ever said such a thing" topped with "the only thing frequently open is your mouth."

That's some interesting world you live in, Bar Sinister.

Look, I sit at a desk most days reviewing proposals, architectural drawings, system designs, handling payroll, talking to customers, and keeping the plates spinning on the tops of the sticks. I come here to opine about politics with fellow Bills fans while staring at all the monitors. It's clear you have a problem with the stuff I write or amount I write or something. If it's really such a thorn in your side, just kick my ass off the board. You know you can do it. So just do it.

But if you're not going to do it, and you're going to jump into discussions just to mock me, at least have the basic common sense to know what the hell the discussion is about BEFORE you jump in with the sole intention of mocking me. The true art of mocking someone includes not making yourself out to be an idiot in the process, and you clearly haven't figured that out yet.

So to recap: I joke about a stupid Obama comment made in a recent interview. You jump in to defend the thinking behind the comments I point out what he said. You come back with admitting you "had no idea he ever said such a thing" topped with "the only thing frequently open is your mouth."

Look, I sit at a desk most days reviewing proposals, architectural drawings, system designs, handling payroll, talking to customers, and keeping the plates spinning on the tops of the sticks. I come here to opine about politics with fellow Bills fans while staring at all the monitors. It's clear you have a problem with the stuff I write or amount I write or something. If it's really such a thorn in your side, just kick my ass off the board. You know you can do it. So just do it.

But if you're not going to do it, and you're going to jump into discussions just to mock me, at least have the basic common sense to know what the hell the discussion is about BEFORE you jump in with the sole intention of mocking me. The true art of mocking someone includes not making yourself out to be an idiot in the process, and you clearly haven't figured that out yet.

At first I didnt remember who Bar Sinister was. Then it hit me today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Bar_Sinister

That would be a great avatar for him. :D

At first I didnt remember who Bar Sinister was. Then it hit me today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Bar_Sinister

That would be a great avatar for him. :D

The Big Shrink: Desires to be the biggest man in the world, so he invents Pure Distilled Shrinking Water to shrink people to the size of his thumb. After using the Shrinking Chemical on Underdog and Sweet Polly, he uses his Rainmaking Machine to make it rain Shrinking Water all over the city, and he even shrinks Cad. Underdog, Polly and the Townspeople shrink him to the size of a flea and tickle him into telling them the cure to the shrinking water. After Simon tells the townspeople the cure, he and Cad are sent to jail.

Yup, sounds about right. :lol:

After years of bungling incompetence by the Bush administration people got tired of popping open their newspapers and reading about how awful things were and then went out and voted in a manner that maybe was not typical of them.

After another year of more bungling incompetence and continuing to read about how awful things were people went out and voted in a manner that maybe was not typical of them.

I don't think it's outlandish to consider the possibility that maybe the same mechanism was at work.

The problem with that line of thinking, it's based on the premise that the voters are voting based purely on emotion, and not on issues.

And as long as the LIBDEMS believe that, they will fail, and I will be happy. :D

Perhaps you could point out where in the thread before my first post you said it was Obama who had made that comment. How was I supposed to know yo were joking about a comment he made?

And after making a benign comment like "maybe it did" and then attempting to respond earnestly and honestly to your question since you claimed you were genuinely interested and open, you felt the need to accuse me of racing to defend a guy who I neither voted for nor even knew was a factor in the thread.

And then you top it off by crying about me mocking you?

Whatever... :D

So to recap: I joke about a stupid Obama comment made in a recent interview. You jump in to defend the thinking behind the comments. I point out what he said. You come back with admitting you "had no idea he ever said such a thing" topped with "the only thing frequently open is your mouth."

Perhaps you could point out where in the thread before my first post you said it was Obama who had made that comment. How was I supposed to know yo were joking about a comment he made?

And after making a benign comment like "maybe it did" and then attempting to respond earnestly and honestly to your question since you claimed you were genuinely interested and open, you felt the need to accuse me of racing to defend a guy who I neither voted for nor even knew was a factor in the thread.

And then you top it off by crying about me mocking you?

Whatever... :rolleyes:

You are right. I somehow thought you knew what was meant by my response to Tom's joking comment that it was "Bush's fault" Coakley lost Massachusetts, which was a referral to Obama's previously stated belief that the same anger that elected him also put Scott Brown in office.

I stand corrected, and in the future will remember that even though you're replying to one of my comments, it would be wrong to assume that you understand what the conversation is actually about.