Which GT Player will the Bills pick?

NY Nole

Since we have been busy this off-season raiding the Georgia Tech coaching staff, I'm wondering which GT player they might land?

Out of the top four, I doubt Morgan makes it to Buffalo's slot. I like Dwyer (replacement for Lynch?) but wouldn't want him in round 1-2 with our other need areas. I really like Morgan Burnett and would absolutely love him in the third round if he's there. Anybody think we get a GT prospect?

1. DE Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech

2. RB Jonathan Dwyer, Georgia Tech

3. S Morgan Burnett, Georgia Tech - my choice, would love him in the third (would think about him in the second)

4. WR Demaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech

Since we have been busy this off-season raiding the Georgia Tech coaching staff, I'm wondering which GT player they might land?

Out of the top four, I doubt Morgan makes it to Buffalo's slot. I like Dwyer (replacement for Lynch?) but wouldn't want him in round 1-2 with our other need areas. I really like Morgan Burnett and would absolutely love him in the third round if he's there. Anybody think we get a GT prospect?

1. DE Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech

2. RB Jonathan Dwyer, Georgia Tech

3. S Morgan Burnett, Georgia Tech - my choice, would love him in the third (would think about him in the second)

4. WR Demaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech

out of those thomas as a later pick would probably make the most sense.

out of those thomas as a later pick would probably make the most sense.

I will do backflips if we can get Thomas after the first couple of rounds. I'm a GT season ticket holder and the guy is incredible. I'd also be happy with Morgan with our #1, depending on who else is there.

Well Morgan finished the 2009 campaign with 55 tackles, 18.5 tackles-for-loss and 12.5 sacks. And at about 280lbs would be a damn good RDE for the 3-4 so that would't be a bad pick if we move back a few spots.

Morgans skill set would make him more valuable to a 3-4 team as a OLB than DE I think. He is skilled enough though, I wouldnt be upset with drafting him, unless we pass on better players of course, ie Bulaga.

Since 2005, GT has sent 12 players to the NFL, and will probably send no fewer than 4 in the upcoming draft. Certainly this isn't other-worldly, but it shows that GT recruits talented players.

GT Drafted Players

In 5 of Gailey's 6 years at GT, he couldn't win more than 7 games per. The one season he did, they lost in the Gator Bowl.

Perhaps this isn't the right forum for this, but I find it humorous that the same Gailey who was middle of the road at GT is now being counted on to best three other strong teams in the AFCE. And he's proven that even with talent he couldn't get that team over the hump. Maybe there's a reason no other teams considered him for HC jobs post Dallas.