try to trade the colts for anthony gonzalez

theman331

we should throw a trade proposal at the colts to try to get gonzalez. it's obvious that the colts don't need him anymore since garcon and collie both burst onto the scene this year and he would be pretty cheap to get via trade to i would think it should only take a 3rd or 4th rounder to aquire him. he has great big play potential but if he comes back to the colts next season what roll would he play in their offense. I say we offer the colts a 3rd round pick and see if we could get him. it could be the sleeper pick of the offseason. thoughts?

i was watching the nfl network yesterday and they were talking about the colts and some of the notable free agents that they are gonna to have going into next season. but right before that they showed a press conference with bill polian talking about some of the players on the team and one of the players was anthony gonzalez. He's not gonna be a free agent this upcoming season but it got me thinking. we should throw a trade proposal at the colts to try to get gonzalez. it's obvious that the colts don't need him anymore since garcon and collie both burst onto the scene this year and he would be pretty cheap to get via trade to i would think it should only take a 3rd or 4th rounder to aquire him. he has great big play potential but if he comes back to the colts next season what roll would he play in their offense. I say we offer the colts a 3rd round pick and see if we could get him. it could be the sleeper pick of the offseason.

I could definitely see the Colts trying to move Gonzalez, so it might be worth a consideration.

But also remember that ANY receiver will look good if they have Manning throwing to them for a season.

i was watching the nfl network yesterday and they were talking about the colts and some of the notable free agents that they are gonna to have going into next season. but right before that they showed a press conference with bill polian talking about some of the players on the team and one of the players was anthony gonzalez. He's not gonna be a free agent this upcoming season but it got me thinking. we should throw a trade proposal at the colts to try to get gonzalez. it's obvious that the colts don't need him anymore since garcon and collie both burst onto the scene this year and he would be pretty cheap to get via trade to i would think it should only take a 3rd or 4th rounder to aquire him. he has great big play potential but if he comes back to the colts next season what roll would he play in their offense. I say we offer the colts a 3rd round pick and see if we could get him. it could be the sleeper pick of the offseason.

Its not that Gonzalez is good or that Garcon and collie bursted onto the seen its that Payton Manning is rediculously good, Gonzalez might catch 30 passes in B-lo

Hell no. This dude is a kitty. Can't stay healthy on an indoor team. Ya... bring him up north to Buffalo and I can see him getting smashed in a frigid December game and the grounds crew sweeping the pieces up off the turf.

If I were Indy, hell yeah, I'd try to move him. He's been as productive for Indy as McCargo and Whitner have been for Buffalo.

there is something about the guy though that makes me think he could be a sleeper pickup. the fact that bill polian picked him leads me to believe that the guy can work here since polian is a genius and knows talent better than anyone in the nfl. we need another guy beside evans that can get downfield. a 3rd or 4th rounder should get him straight up

there is something about the guy though that makes me think he could be a sleeper pickup. the fact that bill polian picked him leads me to believe that the guy can work here since polian is a genius and knows talent better than anyone in the nfl. we need another guy beside evans that can get downfield. a 3rd or 4th rounder should get him straight up

Why would the colts trade their former first round pick for a 3rd or 4th?