If the Bills are smart they will trade up to #2 and get Ndamukong Suh

Bill Cowher

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph has never been cheap when it comes to players. you don't know what the hell your talking about.

OK So I suppose guys that left: London Fletcher, Jabari Greer, Jason Peters, Antoine Winfield, Pat Williams, Ted Washington would all agree with you. I think you don't know what the hell your talking about Chin man. Every one of these pro bowl players would have stayed in Buffalo if Ralph dug into his pockets. Even Peters Hell, Maybe Clements would have stayed too. Go back to sleep

OK So I suppose guys that left: London Fletcher, Jabari Greer, Jason Peters, Antoine Winfield, Pat Williams, Ted Washington would all agree with you. I think you don't know what the hell your talking about Chin man. Every one of these pro bowl players would have stayed in Buffalo if Ralph dug into his pockets. Even Peters Hell, Maybe Clements would have stayed too. Go back to sleep

omfg! you could say the same thing about every freakin team in the league! want me to start naming off players that have left any other team in the last 15 years! its the the nature of the nfl in 2010! and has been for quite some time. If you think Ralph is cheap when it comes to players then well your just a ignorant fool

omfg! you could say the same thing about every freakin team in the league! want me to start naming off players that have left any other team in the last 15 years! its the the nature of the nfl in 2010! and has been for quite some time. If you think Ralph is cheap when it comes to players then well your just a ignorant fool

Then how come the bills pay their players so much less compared to other teams? As far as paying contracts goes, the amount of money we paid our players last year was ranked 25th out of 32 teams. Another thing we fall at the bottom of :unsure:.

Then how come the bills pay their players so much less compared to other teams? As far as paying contracts goes, the amount of money we paid our players last year was ranked 25th out of 32 teams. Another thing we fall at the bottom of :unsure:.

our roster sucks. get better players. Ralphs track record for playing players that deserve it is very good. facts are facts

our roster sucks. get better players. Ralphs track record for playing players that deserve it is very good. facts are facts

You know how to get better players? pay them :unsure:

Does every team lose good players? yes. But we lose more than most teams. That is why we have one of the cheapest rosters. Any good player worth a damn packs up and leaves. Instead we pay players that should be backups to start for us because we don't want to pay them top dollar.

your "facts are facts" is bs if you don't have any proof. we lose more good players than we keep. And the ones we keep aren't that good. Mcgee is the only one that happened recently. And that was a shock, because it NEVER happens here.

kill yourself

I take my previous statement back. I am NOT glad you are a fanatical Bills fan. You do not know how to hold a constructive debate in a civil manner.

Will the real Bill Cowher please stand up? I highly doubt the real Bill Cowher would agree with your views doppelganger.

I take my previous statement back. I am NOT glad you are a fanatical Bills fan. You do not know how to hold a constructive debate in a civil manner.

Will the real Bill Cowher please stand up? I highly doubt the real Bill Cowher would agree with your views doppelganger.

hang yourself internet tuff guy

hang yourself internet tuff guy

Worthless post. You can do better than that. I think most on the board have caught on to your senselessness. That's probably why most have stopped replying to your insults. You have a right to your views.... as skewed as they are. Your insults just show your lack of creativity when it comes to defending your views. Your attitude is shocking. Worthless. You have no decency at all. "You're" either superbly drunk (the whole day I might add cause you've been argueing all day long) or your people skills need a tremendous overhaul.