Ripping DVDs

Alright everyone - so I'm usually pretty good at ripping DVDs to my computer BUT I want a ripper than will burn the dvd into a file called "video_ts". I have DVDFAB and it works awesome but it sometimes/frequently cannot read DVDS. If it does start ripping it -it fails. I decrypt them and it still doesn't work. I used another program called DVDshrink (fails me all the time) and it worked. I need a LEGIT ripper that will rip a VIDEO_TS file to my computer and not fail on me. I've used magic ripper, dvd43, dvdclone.. and those don't work out for me.

Thanks for future help!

Alright everyone - so I'm usually pretty good at ripping DVDs to my computer BUT I want a ripper than will burn the dvd into a file called "video_ts". I have DVDFAB and it works awesome but it sometimes/frequently cannot read DVDS. If it does start ripping it -it fails. I decrypt them and it still doesn't work. I used another program called DVDshrink (fails me all the time) and it worked. I need a LEGIT ripper that will rip a VIDEO_TS file to my computer and not fail on me. I've used magic ripper, dvd43, dvdclone.. and those don't work out for me.

Thanks for future help!

ImgBurn has always worked well for me. I recently tried to use W7 DVD Maker to burn a DVD of an AVI file and would lose the sound no matter how I screwed around with the advanced parameters. Used ImgBurn and it worked with no tweaking of parameters and a whole faster too.

Christ...I click on that (knowing full well what it was) thinking "I'll just re-read the first page or two."

I was on page 9 before I had to slap myself and close the browser. It's like catnip.

I did the same thing...Pure gold! Especially with BF trying to hijack the thread with the Ron Artest stuff. Classic stuff! :wallbash:

Thanks for future help!

Hmm - could you make an ISO copy to your hard drive, then transfer it to usable fashion onto removable media with something like LSoft's Active ISO burner, like you often have to do with downloaded Linux distributions? I've no idea if that works with DVD visual stuff...