What should we do witih Lynch?

What should we do with Lynch?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with Lynch?

• Keep him
    • Trade him for the right price
    • Get ride of him, I don't care how

I reluctantly say keep him.

We have way too many needs to be chasing another RB. I suppose we can get lucky and find on in the mid to late rounds but you cannot count on that.

Freddie is getting some age and miles and we need two starting caliber running backs.

I reluctantly say keep him.

We have way too many needs to be chasing another RB. I suppose we can get lucky and find on in the mid to late rounds but you cannot count on that.

Freddie is getting some age and miles and we need two starting caliber running backs.

Couldn't agree more! I also wonder if "Fast Freddy" is durable enough to be a featured back. Maybe with a real offense under Galley they could both flourish.

Tough call.

I don't know what the market value would be for Lynch.

And if he had high value as a player, would a team invest in a RB to make a trade for, when free agency and the draft seem to be back-rich?

Not to mention the fact that most successful teams- besides having a franchise QB- also have a solid stable of running backs.

It would be tough to trade him based on his age, ability, and upside (he's still only 23).

On the other hand, if his idiot antics don't stop, he is expendable and I would get the most value I could for him.

It seems like somef people are calling for the removal of Lynch from this team. I personally want to see him stay and possibly return to form. Would like to know what the general consensus on this forum is...

I think on a scale of one to five with 5 being the player I would most want to move Lynch is a 4. I would not feel compelled to trade him but you have to admit he is a high risk player. His next indiscretion could be his last for a while.

If there were another player at a position of need I would deal him. Of course then the Bills would need another running back soon becase you always need two and our strarter is 30 years old.