Video: What if the Bills won Superbowl XXV?

Hi. I can cut and paste the number two in photoshop, include clips of the bills celebrating a touchdown from earlier in the game as well as a made field goal and splice it with footage from the rest of the game! Will you be my friend!

Pretty cool...a sort of lower-grade version of those legit Gatorade (or Nike?) commercials from a few years ago that changed famous moments in sports (Jordan clanking the shot over Ehlo, Clark missing the pass from Montana).

Murra, pick one thread each day and don't act like a rooster. ;)

At least splice in a ball going through the uprights OUTSIDE instead of a dome (St. Louis?) to give it a little more credibility.

:lol:

You get the prize for noticing that first! You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find an outdoor, nightime, kick from a goalpost POV. I'm no pro, so I said to hell with it. St. Louis is correct!

I wonder when the Bills run ends. If they won Super Bowl XXV, I don't think they would have kept trying as hard to to the Super Bowl as they did after they lost. Maybe they go to Super Bowl XXVI, but I think that would be it. Some players would leave on top.