PICK YOUR STYLE OF PLAY!

Choose you style of offense and defense.

OFFENSE

1. No Huddle, K gun.

2. West coast

3. Smash mouth run it down there throat.

4. Spread, College style.

DEFENSE

1. Tampa Cover 2

2. Blitzburgh 3-4 zone blitz

3. Chicago 46 blitz

4. 4-3 read and react

5. 3-4 read and react, Bills old style

I would like to see the Bills become a physical team with a smash mouth OFFENSE featuring Jackson and Lynch. DEFENSE should be an aggressive 4-3 defense.

Pound the rock like a great fighter, hit the body and the head will be served up on a platter. As far as D goes which ever one gets us a "ring". But Buddy Ryan and the 46 works for me. Was it the Bears that just shut everyone down? I want a defense that owns the opponent, forces mistakes and then makes the most of it. Opportunistic shall we say.

Smash Mouth physical offense

4-3 attacking defense similar to what the Late Jim Johnson ran in Philly

I also agree. However I would like to say we need a smash mouth running game with a big chunk passing game. A conservative short passing game isn't one that works well with a smash mouth game as it is one makes you offense limited. I feel like a passing game that goes for big 15-30 yard chunks is one that takes advantage of what your power run game provides.

If you have them stack the box why should you pass short? If your running game is one that is going to provide you 8 men in the box situations then you should craft your passing game to go for the deep and more importantly medium ball also it helps your running game by easing the D off the line from time to time.

Choose you style of offense and defense.

OFFENSE

1. No Huddle, K gun.

2. West coast

3. Smash mouth run it down there throat.

4. Spread, College style.

DEFENSE

1. Tampa Cover 2

2. Blitzburgh 3-4 zone blitz

3. Chicago 46 blitz

4. 4-3 read and react

5. 3-4 read and react, Bills old style

I would like to see the Bills become a physical team with a smash mouth OFFENSE featuring Jackson and Lynch. DEFENSE should be an aggressive 4-3 defense.

OFFENSE- Smash mouth using huge double tight ends (two strong sides), two WR's and one RB (you must be able to pick up one yard on 3rd & 1 and 4th & 1).

DEFENSE- Blitzburgh 3-4 zone blitz......most unpredictability and i want the play over with in 3 seconds.